“Top rating well deserved” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Lilburn, Georgia
“Top rating well deserved”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had an enjoyable evening at the Brick Store Pub. Started out with the butterbean hummus, which was delicious and served with pickled green tomatoes and pickled green beans, as well as pita bread. The beer selection was extensive and both of us were able to select beer that we liked. My cast iron chicken pot pie was just right. My husband got the pork belly sandwich, and decided that pork belly has too much fat in it to suit his taste. He thought the sandwich was well made, he just didn't care for the cut of meat. Our service was terrific. One server took care of us most of the time, but whenever other servers passed by they checked that we had all we needed. The restaurant was crowded and loud, so we sat side-by-side to be able to talk. We were not rushed even though there was a wait for tables by the time we left. Our server was also knowledgeable about the menu. This is also a fun place in which to people watch. I would definitely return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
“Flavorful, satisfying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

On the advice of a business associate, I visited the Brick Store Pub for dinner. Feeling quite hungry and adventurous, I ordered the special, which I believe was marinated and slow cooked beef elbows with mashed potatoes, gravy, and spinach. Wow. Very flavorful meal, attractively presented. We requested bread to accompany the meal, and were served a thick slice of toasted crusty white loaf. The group left very satisfied. I would recommend the Brick Store Pub for dinner.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beijing, China
“Fantastic Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I visited with a friend for dinner two evenings in a row. We enjoyed the cast iron raclette (appetizer with great cheese baked over sliced red potatoes and served with fresh crusty bread), butterbean hummus with fresh carrot sticks, pork belly sandwich, lamb chops, and pierogie primavera. The food was delicious and very flavorful. All of the staff members we encountered were friendly, relaxed, and attentive.

The beer list was pages long, organized by types and regions of origin, with descriptions and alcohol percentages. The beer selection was excellent. I'll be delighted to visit again and I highly recommend it!

Smyrna, Georgia
“Great food and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I come in for a Sunday dinner. We normally don't venture out to decatur but happened to be in the area. The place was packed but we got a seat at the bar. The bartender was very knowledgable and helped up select some good beer. Sunday they serve Southern Fried chicken which was delicious. Ask for the home made hot sauce! I ordered the fish and chips was definitely impressed. Would certainly come back next time we are in the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“It was an adventure gettng here! but WORTH IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

On a long layover in Atlanta, figure going thru town was over rated...what would Anthony Bourdaine do? So I look up beer places and by means of the MARTA this was the best option. Lets skip the trip from Atlanta's Hartfield to Decatur station.

Amazing beer, this place has a cellar for beer! a celler I tell you!!! Food was amazing! Places like this...me loves!

• Visited December 2013