“Best food we had on our 17 day vacation!! Excellent Indian Food!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Masala Indian Cuisine

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lusby
“Best food we had on our 17 day vacation!! Excellent Indian Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We ate out every day of our 17 day vacation to and from Florida and this was the BEST of all the restaurants we visited. Excellent Indian buffet here!! Highly Recommend!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

South Carolina
“Not recommended”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I found this by accident when visiting a friend in nearby Dekalb Medical. It is in an Asian themed strip mall which appears to be undergoing renovations. The restaurant also needs renovation, though also probably needs new management. The staff members are slow-moving and seem indifferent, uninterested, which reflects poor management. The place is only borderline clean and has the aura of an old Greyhound bus station. The restrooms, for example, are in bad shape. The food is standard Indian buffet, but below average in quality. The condiments, for example, are watery and diluted to the point of almost no taste. I gave two stars, because the bread and rice and some dishes weren't too bad.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Locust Grove, Ga
“No thank you”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I found the servers to be nice and efficient but we did the buffet which was greasy and lacking in flavor. Perhaps the menu would have been a better choice. I will not visit again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“Stomach ache after Saturday night dinner buffer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Mirch Masala's quality of food has completely gone down! I went with my family to eat Saturday night buffet. All the vegetables tasted and looked as if they were made a few days ago and warmed up again and again. Everything had way too much oil (maybe to cover up the actual taste). 3 out of 5 people got a bad stomach ache after eating dinner there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
SHARPSBURG
“Buffet - lots of choices - we really like this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I had our wedding reception there last year....and we go pretty often. It's a long drive from home but they are very nice and accomodating.
Thier Tandori chicken wings are DELICIOUS.
We are not Indian - but we always see lots of Indian folks eating there - that is a good sign in my book.
They were packed last night - loud and crowded. We enjoyed our meal.
I also love that my water glass is ALWAYS full, I never have to ask. I love the spicy food but I need lots of water to keep cool! :)

• Visited January 2012