“Oh, How I Miss Mezza!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Lakeland, Florida
“Oh, How I Miss Mezza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I moved to Florida 2 years ago, and miss Mezza terribly! This is just plain excellent food, we loved everything we ordered here. The wait staff can be slow sometimes, so we always made sure we weren't in a rush. White tableclothes and nice flatware, too. The gyro just can't be beat. The side salads are surpisingly wonderful! Just go, you will become a regular.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Stopped in for lunch...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

First time eating Lebanese food and we'll definitely be back! The humus was AMAZING, the chicken shwarma was even better, and the salad was delicious. Honestly, the whole meal was fantastic. I highly recommend to everyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I can't add more than the other 14 reviewers have already said. I stumbled upon Mezza while checking out my new neighborhood. As a recent transplant all the way from Buckhead to Decatur, I was pleasantly surprised by my recent find of Mezza. Everything was delicious. The roasted garlic chicken was divine, the hummus was heavenly and the authentic turkish coffee packed just the perfect punch for an afternoon wake up. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nixa, MO
“Great Change of Pace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was a spur of the moment choice for us to try some unique food. We've had Lebanese food on a few other occasions, but not at a sit-down place. We choose to get the family style option where choose 8 dishes from various sections.

When the plates came out they seemed very small, but in the end there was more food than we could eat with the multiple courses.

There was nothing particularly special about presentation, but it was all very appetizing in appearance. we couldn't discern any particular order to how it was presented, more like what ever they prepared quickest was what they brought out first.

I would eat there again and try a few other things.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great Lebanese food. Have been here several times and have never had a bad meal! Bellydancing next door to restaurant but I have never been. Recommend!

Visited May 2012