“Nice happy hour spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Nice happy hour spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

After a day full of sightseeing, we stopped for a drink or two before dinner. The beer selection was great, with several local micro-brews on tap. Friendly, knowledgeable staff shared lots of information about the local breweries, and ideas for other must sees in the area. I would definitely go back when I'm in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

72% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great beer pub to watch the game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The Square Pub is a fantastic place to come for a great beer selection and to watch the game. The owners Jason and Bob go out of their way to ensure everyone, families, couples or regulars have a great experience. As a beer connoisseur I can tell you their daily tap selection is one of the best in the area. They specialize in American breweries and have great taps all the way from the west coast to local GA beers. They keep them fresh to always include the latest seasonal beers and also have a great can/bottle selection. They mix it up well with a variety of IPA’s, Ales, Porters and Stouts. There aren’t many places on the Decatur Square to watch a sporting event and they have several wide screen TV’s to capture them all and 3 very unique floors to sit people. College football and the NFL are a must see here. Lastly, one of the owners hails from New Mexico and brings very unique recipes with him containing spices and chili for their menu. All their food is excellent – be sure to try the Ruben Rolls! My wife and I and our friends visit the Square Pub weekly and always have a great time.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nicole rocks and the bar is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Has the chance to stop in last Sunday as I was hungry and wanted to catch both the Braves game and the PGA at the same time if I could. Enter Square Pub!!!

Sat at the bar and was immediately met with a happy smile, "how ya doing " and beer menu. Now this is a BEER menu about a dozen high gravity selections and at least 30 beers in total. I tried one I had never at the suggestion of Nicole.

Enjoyed that and a great conversation with her and a couple other sports fans. She place a food menu in front of me and instantly suggested the Turkey Burger. I went with the standard Beef instead. Great choice as it was huge, a tad over cooked but very juicy. It was great.

She also asked if I was new to the area told me that Wed night was awesome there and made sure to welcome me back soon.

Simply put it was the perfect experience sitting at the bar to have a quick beer and a bite. Only had one beer but will sure be back to try many of the other great looking IPA's on the menu.
Visited 8.12.13

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Newnan, Georgia
“Good food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My sister had her birthday here recently. My husband and I had never been here before and were looking forward to it. My hubby is a vegetarian and can bee quite picky about what he eats. He ordered the veggie burger and said he enjoyed it. I ordered the turkey burger and thought it was awesome! It has dressing, mashed potatoes, and cranberry relish on it. It is like Thanksgiving dinner on a bun! Also, the tater tots are super good! Very crispy! The beer list was huge! I am pregnant, so couldn't drink, but a lot of my family ordered beer that I had never even heard of! The staff was young, but very friendly and fast!! We loaded them down with requests and they did excellent! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Decatur!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Decatur
“I won't ever eat here again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you have a problem with anything you ordered or something that has occured, do not look to the management of this establishment for any consideration or customer service. I tell my friends just to walk on by when there are many other finer restaurants to consider within a few steps.

• Visited July 2013