“cheap cheerful and abundant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 307 restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Barbecue
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“cheap cheerful and abundant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Huge portions and excellent pulled pork and brisket. This is a real no frills what you see is what you get. But the meat and sides were excellent and the price so reasonably.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pulled Pork Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have gone here a number of times.I always get the pulled pork and then vary the side items. Have always enjoyed my meal.

Last evening Iwanted to try somehting diffrent. I got the meat combo. Ribs and Chicken. Te ribs were not up to par and the chicken seemed dry.

However, the baked beans and potato sakad were excellent.

Guess I should stick wit the pulled pork.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Snellville, Georgia
“Best BBQ in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I love some bbq and though I've tried all the "great" bbq places around, they failed to impress me. I kept finding I could make it better at home, which is sad for something as involved as bbq. Community Q was recommended, and thank goodness it was!!! We've been back 3 times in the last couple of months. Great value. Being able to take family size things home is fantastic to run in and get something for dinner.

Brisket is to DIE for. Best, creamiest, cheesiest mac & cheese I've ever had. Banana pudding is yummy. BBQ pulled chicken and pork are moist and flavorful, great smoke flavor.

Visited November 2012
“Our favorite BBQ place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Our favorite BBQ place in the whole world. Every time we go, the toughest choice is what to eat. Pork ribs? Awesome. Beef rib? So good. Brisket? Yum.

The sides are great, too. I usually get the potato salad or baked beans. The baked beans are a party in your mouth, very sweet and super peppery. I never leave without getting a bread pudding for dessert.

This is one of those places where, after eating, the wife and I spend the rest of the evening lounging on the couch because we are so full.

The staff are great, too. I don't know if they are all related or just friends, but they seem to get along really well and always greet us with a smile. Can't wait until we return!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The food here is excellent. The meat is tasty and juicy and the sides, normally neglected in a dedicated BBQ restaurant, are excellent as well. As an added bonus, the restaurant is environmentally and socially conscious. Eating here is inexpensive to boot.

• Visited November 2012