“Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Georgia
“Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Stopped by with friends for a relaxing sunday brunch. Our waiter made some excellent drink recommendations and the food as always was top notch. There are a lot of choices in the downtown Decatur area but we keep going back to Leon's...it's just that good.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Corbin, Kentucky
“Fantastic food and Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We came here for dinner while we were staying in Atlanta. It's an easy jaunt if you take MARTA.

We were so glad we decided to head out to Decatur, as the food here and overall atmosphere are much more our style. The dishes were both familiar and creative. Like a new twist in an old favorite. I had the pb&j off the late night menu (I wasn't too hungry and knew an entre would be too large) and was pleasantly surprised. It was fantastic. I also tried my first gin and fizz which was also great.

I will absolutely head back here next time I have to be in Atlanta.

Georgia
“Delicious lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Except for a pesky fly everything was great. Timely and attentive service. Lamb burger and hummus were perfect. A little noisy but staff nicely responded to request to turn the music down.

Visited August 2014
Pensacola, Florida
“Great neighborhood, tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The only thing I didn't like that much was the rickety seating outside. Otherwise, our food was great- I had an open faced brisket sandwich with a very fresh corn side, and an Allagash white. Good beers, from the Brick Store Pub folks, as you would expect.
Would definitely go back.

Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great outside deck eclectic menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

The outside patio is great and the people watching is fun. The menu here is a little different. I had the mussels that had a great sauce and Holman and finch bread. Yum yum. We also had the flat bread special of the day which was just fair. The lamb burger was sweet but not something I'd order again. The service was very good and friendly.

Visited July 2014