“Great!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

You added Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall to your Saves list
Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   13028 GA Highway 251, I-95 Exit 49, Darien, GA 31305 (Formerly Quality Inn Darien)   |
Special Offer
CALL DIRECT FOR BEST RATE
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Darien
GreenLeadersSilver level
Florida
“Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here with my sister who had the reservation,We loved it. Lovely friendly ladies at the front desk all day & night, great breakfast. Will be back soon. A must stay at hotel, right off the exit!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Going towards Jacksonville .. me and husband made a pitstop in darien inn .. the hotel has nice spacious rooms and updated amenities and furniture plus hot breakfast all for 50 dollars so a dollars goes a long way in darien inn

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Haysi, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A lot better than you expect for the price, several close places to eat, and the free breakfast was much better than we expected. Also very clean we would stay again, this is a great stop over on long trips. It's was about 4 hours away from Orlando.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Darien Inn I-95. We appreciate your kind words regarding our accommodations. We will share your comment with our team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

Gananoque, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It served its' purpose on our trip south. It was clean, the rooms newly renovated were a welcome stop on a long drive down 95. Just wished there was more in the adjoining outlet mall. Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel with such positive feedback! It is delightful to hear you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in your guest room. Our staff strives to serve excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

Lewes, Delaware
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here on way home from Florida to get a few hours sleep. Thinking it was a quality inn to finding out it wasn't. Got into room the shampoo and lotion were used and just sitting on counter. TV was not plugged in. The bedding sheets and spread were damp. And the nightstand had 2 disgusting circles on it. Never again. Breakfast area was trashed. Lady back and forth from breakfast to front desk.
Not worth a penny. Never will I stay again.

Stayed April 2015
Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apology for the inconveniences that you experienced during your recent stay with us. We strive to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and comfort. We reviewed each of your comments and certainly communicate with the relevant departments to avoid any similar problem in the future. We apologize for the issues and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future and we assure you the fullest satisfaction.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good price and clean rooms newly renovated property. Staff was friendly and also easy in and out from i-95 also breakfast was amazing hot & lot of variety if i am traveling again I would book my room over there.. All in all everything is good

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to personally thank you very much for taking the time to respond on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and you found the hotel clean and comfortable. Thank you once again and we hope to get the chance to serve you in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found this hotel in one of the lodging coupon books picked up at an interstate rest area. Even tho their ad promised much for a decent price, we weren't too sure what we'd find. We were pleasantly surprised! The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was good. The young woman who was the night receptionist was quite helpful and informative, making sure we got a quiet room. All in all, a good value.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was quiet
Green Features: We appreciated their helpful tips, posted in the bathroom, about green choices for laundering our towels.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. We are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you by our wonderful team! I will be sure to share your kind words with our team. We look forward to being your host again in the very near future! Please know that we work very hard to ensure that every stay at our hotel is “Excellent”!

Warm Regards,
Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Been to Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!