“Nice hotel at a good price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

You added Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall to your Saves list
Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   GA Highway 251, I-95 Exit 49, Darien, GA 31305 (Formerly Quality Inn Darien)   |
Special Offer
CALL DIRECT FOR BEST RATE
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Darien
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hastings, Michigan
“Nice hotel at a good price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a good clean hotel. The best feature is the price. The food was good and hot, and the staff was friendly.This is an older hotel that is located near an old outlet mall that is pretty much empty. If you are stopping to be near an outlet mall this is not the place.

Room Tip: No elevator so try for a first floor room
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know that you found our location satisfactory to your needs. We are also very delighted to know that our price for rooms were reasonable too. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our wide range of complementary breakfast and staff treated you so well. Thanking you with regards and hoping to see you again.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean room. Bath tub floor seemed weak and about to break! Had to go down to front desk for towels after already checking in. Desk manager was polite and apologetic about towels. Former Quality Inn. Nothing special. Interior hallways, close to 95. Husband says to spend the extra money on Hampton next time.

Stayed March 2015
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your review regarding your most recent stay with us. We strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. I see that you found your stay to be clean, comfortable & friendly. We take all comments very seriously and I’ll certainly communicate with our management team about issues you experienced and it will be resolved immediately. I’m so sorry you were inconvenienced. We are happy to learn that you were satisfied with the overall stay with us and hope you'll give us another chance to welcome you back and see how we have improved.

Chadds Ford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a little hesitant since it wasn't one of the large "chain" motels, but were more then pleasantly surprised. The staff was very pleasant, beds and pillows clean and comfortable, breakfast was a totally nice experience...everything was filled and ready to go and dining area was clean and tidy. Don't be scared off by the almost abandoned outlets. It's a sad site.
Ruby Tuesdays within walking distance is always good and front desk staff had a very nice booklet/with directions to nearby eateries

Room Tip: The rooms didn't have outside entrances, but easy access through front lobby
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Patricia,

We thank you very much for your nice review for our hotel. We are glad to know that your experience during your stay was really great. We are very happy to know that you found the room clean and comfortable and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. I will be surely pass the kind compliments to our staff. Your compliments are very valuable to us and keep us tidy to keep the same spirit of service all times. Thanking you with regards and hoping to see you again.

Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

After a long day on the road, the last thing you want is an old grumpy guy at the front desk.... That's not what you get at the Darien Inn! The GM, Becky Loe, will make sure that you get anything you need to make your stay the best possible! She and her highly attentive staff make it their personal responsibility to assure that nothing is missed when it comes to your stay. It's a great value for the quality of service you receive! Conveniently located less than a mile from I-95 for quick access to the northbound and southbound lanes. It's the only place to stay in Darien, GA.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, February 19, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. Our highest priority is to provide comfortable stay and friendly accommodations. It’s pleasing that you remarked the perfect location of our hotel. Our staff makes a great job every day to provide unforgettable experiences for guests, and we’re overjoyed that you experienced just that. I have shared your feedback with our staff. Thank you once again and please know we value your time and generous words and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

I would return because the beds are comfortable and the staff are very accommodating. The waffles were tasty and breakfast area was nice and clean. If you are in Darien, GA and you need comfy and inexpensive place to stay then, the Darien Inn is for you.

• Stayed February 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It is always pleasure to know that how different our property has to offer than others! We are delighted to know that you had clean and comfortable stay with us. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Thanks for your business and hope you will give as one more chance to serve you again in the future. Thanks a lot again for your positive review and we will look forward to seeing you again for your future lodging needs.

Vernon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

We found ourselves in unfamiliar territory and very tired. We were warmly welcomed and were happy to have a spacious, comfortable place tostop for the night. Cost was reasonable. Service was friendly.

Room Tip: Newly renovated. Well equipped. Nice shower.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, February 18, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to personally thank you very much for taking the time to respond on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and you found the hotel clean and comfortable. Thank you once again and we hope to get the chance to serve you in the near future.

Rockledge, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

We went to Darien,GA to eat and spend a peaceful night away from home. The room was clean and neat. Breakfast was ready and good,coffee different but tasty. We will return to stay at Darien Inn again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, February 16, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. I see that you found your stay to be clean and comfortable. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in future.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Been to Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!