“Always nice to see a smiling face when you walk thru the door! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

You added Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall to your Saves list
Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   GA Highway 251, I-95 Exit 49, Darien, GA 31305 (Formerly Quality Inn Darien)   |
Offers & Announcements
CALL DIRECT FOR BEST RATE
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Darien
GreenLeadersSilver level
Savannah, Georgia
“Always nice to see a smiling face when you walk thru the door! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After a long day on the road, the last thing you want is an old grumpy guy at the front desk.... That's not what you get at the Darien Inn! The GM, Becky Loe, will make sure that you get anything you need to make your stay the best possible! She and her highly attentive staff make it their personal responsibility to assure that nothing is missed when it comes to your stay. It's a great value for the quality of service you receive! Conveniently located less than a mile from I-95 for quick access to the northbound and southbound lanes. It's the only place to stay in Darien, GA.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. Our highest priority is to provide comfortable stay and friendly accommodations. It’s pleasing that you remarked the perfect location of our hotel. Our staff makes a great job every day to provide unforgettable experiences for guests, and we’re overjoyed that you experienced just that. I have shared your feedback with our staff. Thank you once again and please know we value your time and generous words and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I would return because the beds are comfortable and the staff are very accommodating. The waffles were tasty and breakfast area was nice and clean. If you are in Darien, GA and you need comfy and inexpensive place to stay then, the Darien Inn is for you.

• Stayed February 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It is always pleasure to know that how different our property has to offer than others! We are delighted to know that you had clean and comfortable stay with us. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Thanks for your business and hope you will give as one more chance to serve you again in the future. Thanks a lot again for your positive review and we will look forward to seeing you again for your future lodging needs.

Vernon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We found ourselves in unfamiliar territory and very tired. We were warmly welcomed and were happy to have a spacious, comfortable place tostop for the night. Cost was reasonable. Service was friendly.

Room Tip: Newly renovated. Well equipped. Nice shower.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to personally thank you very much for taking the time to respond on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and you found the hotel clean and comfortable. Thank you once again and we hope to get the chance to serve you in the near future.

Rockledge, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to Darien,GA to eat and spend a peaceful night away from home. The room was clean and neat. Breakfast was ready and good,coffee different but tasty. We will return to stay at Darien Inn again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. I see that you found your stay to be clean and comfortable. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in future.

Punta Gorda, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I know the reason why this hotel has positive reviews, but I'm not "allowed" to say why. While the lobby looks very nice and modern and the staff is very friendly, my room was not. It was not clean at all. There were pieces of toe nails on the floor, stains on the comforters and strange sticky things stuck to the phone and desk. The bathroom toilet had black grime inside of it (thank goodness I brought my lysol can). It's obvious the hotel is being renovated but the paint job so far is shotty along with the many poorly done patch work. Oh not too mention that the walls are so paper thin, that you can hear all the conversations, noises, etc. coming from the rooms either next to you or above you. We had a man next door that decided to have a conversation well past 2 a.m. The breakfast area is fine and the food was ok, not much of anything really. But overall, it needs a major cleaning job. The only reason we stayed is because it was late and we had been traveling for 10 hours in traffic with two small kids and just need to sleep. But I will never stay in this hotel again!!!!

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your time for sharing your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies about the cleaning issue in your room. We will use this information and we will definitely make sure these things will not repeat in future. It is also great to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast service. I will certainly pass a long your kind words to staff for his pleasant hospitality service. Please know we value your comments and we will look forward to see you on your next visit to the area.

Caseville, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had two tiny dogs and we were so welcomed. There had been some work in our room and the manager made sure all was comfortable for my husband and me. Wonderful breakfast buffet....hot and cold options and lots of them! Quiet and clean...highly recommend this place and would stay there again!!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We had a pleasure serving you during your stay and look forward to seeing you very soon. Thanks once again for your business and please know we value your comments and appreciate the feedback.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2015 via mobile

The place was very neat and clean we were there for a night but it was excellent if I ever want to spend money this is reasonable and it also includes breakfast minor problem was not a big deal for me but I really enjoy my stay.

• Stayed December 2014
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, January 16, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent experience with us. We glad that you found your room to be very clean and comfortable. We also glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Once again thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to serving you again whenever you are next in the area.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Been to Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!