“Darien Inn I-95, Outlet Mall Drawing Entry Form” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

You added Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall to your Saves list
Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   GA Highway 251, I-95 Exit 49, Darien, GA 31305 (Formerly Quality Inn Darien)   |
Special Offer
CALL DIRECT FOR BEST RATE
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Darien
GreenLeadersSilver level
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Darien Inn I-95, Outlet Mall Drawing Entry Form”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great Place to stay. Recommend for anyone!!! Great place and great price and great people to talk to. Wish all the shopping stores were open . The visitors center was very helpful and friendly. We will visit that place again!

Room Tip: Easy off and on 1-95
Green Features: Great idea to help out environment ally-friendly practices
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. 5 STAR is truly honored. We are glad that you found our location to be very convenient. We are very pleased to know that you rated excellent for the quality and value for price that we offer to our every guest. Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The place was very neat and clean we were there for a night but it was excellent if I ever want to spend money this is reasonable and it also includes breakfast minor problem was not a big deal for me but I really enjoy my stay.

• Stayed December 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent experience with us. We glad that you found your room to be very clean and comfortable. We also glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Once again thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to serving you again whenever you are next in the area.

Punta Gorda, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Let me start by stating that the reason why everyone is giving this hotel a great review is because the hotel is offering a drawing for a $200 visa if you leave a positive review on trip advisor. This really bothered me because I stayed in this hotel due to the fact that every review was excellent. While the lobby looks very nice and modern and the staff is very friendly, my room was not. It was not clean at all. There were pieces of toe nails on the floor, stains on the comforters and strange sticky things stuck to the phone and desk. The bathroom toilet had black grime inside of it (thank goodness I brought my lysol can). It's obvious the hotel is being renovated but the paint job so far is shotty along with the many poorly done patch work. The breakfast area is fine and the food was fine. But overall, it needs a major cleaning job. The only reason we stayed is because it was late and we had been traveling for 10 hours in traffic with two small kids and just need to sleep. But I will never stay in this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We work very hard to provide the products and services that will allow us to deliver “Excellence” to all of our guests. Your comments showed that we did not achieve that goal. For this, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We take all comments very seriously and I’ll certainly communicate with our management team. We hope you will give another chance to serve you again in future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got a coupon out of the travel books so we paid only $44. Most hotels you find in this price range are shabby but not this one. Hotel was very clean, staff was great, breakfast was ok, it was in a safe area. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2015
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful feedback! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We do strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met, providing superior customer service and I will gladly share your comments with our staff. We had a pleasure serving you during your time with us. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone was very friendly. The rooms were very nice and clean. Plenty of room. Very nice breakfast. Close to the interstate and fast food. Would for sure stay here again and would reccomend to anyone. The price was very good too.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us about your most recent trip. We appreciate the kind words. Please know we strive for Excellence and like to provide each guest with a hassle free, clean experience. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Close to interstate, clean spacious room and bathroom with many unexpected amenities: jacuzzi, breakfast, etc. A few inconveniences due to renovations. Landscaping unfinished, sign was pretty tacky with new name superimposed over previous national brand; but that was sort of a plus, knowing what it previously was. We enjoyed our stay; the staff was very nice and helpful, food was good, king size bed and bedding felt like new, slept great!

We definitely recommend it!

• Stayed January 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon

Richmond, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They were extremely friendly. The room was a standard room but very clean. I would definitely stay there again. They even got my daughter some breakfast even though we missed the timeframe. No complaints with this place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful feedback! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We do strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met, providing superior customer service and I will gladly share your comments with our staff. We had a pleasure serving you during your time with us. Please know we value your business. Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to serve you again in future.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Been to Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!