“Great overnight; great price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

You added Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall to your Saves list
Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   GA Highway 251, I-95 Exit 49, Darien, GA 31305 (Formerly Quality Inn Darien)   |
Offers & Announcements
CALL DIRECT FOR BEST RATE
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Darien
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sun City Center, Florida
“Great overnight; great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed overnight during Florida - Virginia transit Dec 2014. Had searched Tripadvisor for hotels enroute that had nothing ugly about them, and selected this one. I was very skeptical, as the price was half of comparable near the interstate within 50 miles. I trusted the Tripadvisor and was not disappointed.

This hotel looks like and ex-Comfort Inn. The gal at the desk said it had been a Quality Inn... but I still suspect that it had originally been a Comfort Inn. My point being it was built to Comfort Inn specification.

We stayed on the first floor. Everything from the exterior, to the lobby, to the hallway, to our first floor room had been recently renovated and painted. The bed was satisfactory. The pillows were very short, but very thick and fluffy - is this a new trend? When you think about it, why do you need a pillow that is five times the size of your head?

The gal at the desk was very cheerful and accommodating. She is a great asset to the hotel.

The breakfast was typical of a Comfort Inn, except there were not sausage and scrambled eggs.

Only downside I saw was the lack of an elevator. The gal at the desk said they were planning to install one, but until then, if you are hauling a bunch of stuff, as we were, make sure you get a first floor room.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Banner Elk, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I visited this hotel as I was traveling for the holidays. Staff was very friendly and upbeat! Room was clean and fully supplied, and choices for breakfast was outstanding. Food area was very clean and well maintained. This hotel will be where I come again when travelling on I-95 as it is also an easy on & off. Again, if you want ease and friendliness when traveling, choose the Darien Inn!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. We are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you by our wonderful team! I will be sure to share your kind words with our team. We look forward to being your host again in the very near future! Please know that we work very hard to ensure that every stay at our hotel is “Excellent”!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was travelling from North Carolina to my home in Florida and stopped at this hotel for the night on Tuesday Dec 9th at about 6PM. The petite young lady who helped me with check in was excellent and offered the best customer service I have ever seen....She even called my room a short while later to make sure everything was OK....This was a first for me......!! The room was clean with several good eating establishments within a short walking distance.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are pleased that you had a great experience with us. We strive to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and comfort. We are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you by our wonderful staff! I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone on our team. Thank you once again for choosing our Hotel. We hope to get a chance to serve you once again in the very near future.

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed at this place back when it was a Quality Inn, then *DURING* the renovation, and now after it's pretty much done. You simply cannot beat the price and the convenience. I particularly remembered James at the front desk, who was here prior to, during and after the renovation. James has never been anything but the most polite gentleman every single time we come here and makes the decision extremely easy when having to choose from this property and the two across the street. The WiFi is speedy, the rooms are clean, and the best part is that the price is extremely fair. Breakfast is included in the price and the A/C works beautifully (cools and warms the room in a few minutes). Will probably stay again on the way back home :-) Marcel M 12/18/14

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot will let you wake up to the little farmer's market next door (and k...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your kind words and compliments. We certainly spend a lot of effort to maintain our facilities always on top level, but also nice to hear that you highlight our team member. Thank you for your business and please know we value your comments and appreciate the feedback. All the best and hope to see you soon again!

Sparrow Bush, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I make solo trips down to Cape Coral Florida about 6-8 times a year and I have decided that two overnights is most suitable for me. This trek down I decided to try an alternate Darien motel based upon reviews and price. I normally stay across the road from the Darien Inn but that motels prices keep increasing and fluctuating.

This is an older motel that has been very nicely updated. Outside appearance is nice and I was surprised just how pleasant the reception, dining and hallways were. Fresh paint, carpet, lighting and room entrance doors. The room I had an updated bathroom with drains and water pressure that worked well. Not all rejuvenated motels can make that claim. The bed was comfortable and the King size came with 4 pillows in different degrees of firmness. The furniture was acceptable but not new.
My only real complaint about the room was that I could not shut off the in wall heater/ air unit. The blower would not shut off in the off or any position. The 6:00 social hour was a nice touch but I was really the only one that stay for the wine and chips in the lobby area.
The free breakfast the next morning was acceptable, no fresh fruit but they did supply a large bowl of fruit cocktail mix. Mini chocolate doughnuts were nice. The only complaint I had was the coffee machine. I am guessing that it served a quick brew instant style coffee that did not suite my taste.

Overall a good stay and an excellent value!

Room Tip: The king bed room had a whirlpool tub if that interests couples
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your review regarding your most recent stay with us. I see that you found your stay to be clean and comfortable. We pride ourselves on making sure each of our guests are having a comfortable clean experience. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced. We assure you that your next stay will be even more enjoyable. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!!!

Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at Darien Inn Ga USA on10/30/2014 and also on 11/26 to 11/28 2014.

It was wonderful and the rate was unbelievable.

Price was great and the service was excellent with friendly staff - but not intrusive. The room was very clean and well serviced. The location of the hotel is excellent. What more could one want ?

The receptionist was Laura and she was lovely.

Room Tip: All te rooms are well appointed and convenient. The location of the hotel is excellent.
Green Features: I don't know about the hotel's practices - but everything was very clean and good.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. 5 STAR is truly honored. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff strives to exceed every guest’s expectations and I am happy that they succeeded. Please know we value your business. Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to serve you again in future.

Duluth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel has recently been renovated and continues to be upgraded. The few times I have enjoyed staying there has been a pleasure! The staff is courteous and seems knowledgeable of the surronding area. There is a Truck Stop across the street with good parking as well as parking available for a few trucks in their lot. Rooms are Clean, Quiet, and comfortable. Make sure you check out the local restaurants Mama Jeans Restaurant is great! There are also a few others in the area as well as a Shopping Mall for those who enjoy that! A tire repair shop is also there for those in need of Truck tires. Dorsey Tire.
We will continue staying there when in the area!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments. We are all about creating authentic experiences and we are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and allowed us to exceed your expectations. We certainly spend a lot of effort to maintain our facilities always on top. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Been to Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!