“Warm and welcoming” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

You added Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall to your Saves list
Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   GA Highway 251, I-95 Exit 49, Darien, GA 31305 (Formerly Quality Inn Darien)   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Darien
GreenLeadersSilver level
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Warm and welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The storm proved to be too much to continue driving home from Virginia Beach to our home in Florida. We decided to stop and rest for the night in Darien, Ga. 49 miles north of the Florida border. Exhausted, we pulled into The Darien Inn and were delighted to find a warm and welcoming lobby with such a professional man at the front desk who assured us the coffee was available all night. Our room was clea n and nicely furnished. The king size bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows and a down alternative comforter which I just loved wrapping up in and fell sound asleep. The continental breakfast was ready at 6:45 am with fresh cheese danish, waffles, fruit cocktail, cereal and wonderfully strong coffee! We quickly checked out and were on our way and will gladly stay at The Darien again on our way north or south on I 95.

Room Tip: Although we have no pets, we saw that they have rooms to accommodate guests with pets.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Valued Guest,

It’s great to hear that you had a Great stay with us and thank you for praising our service. We appreciate, that you took the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will gladly share your comments with our staff. Please know we strive to provide each of our guests with excellent service and amenities. Thank you once again for choosing our Hotel. We hope to get a chance to serve you once again in the very near future.

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed overnight on November 18, 2014, before a hunt on Sapelo Island. The service was very good, the room was clean, and the price was great! We'll definitely stay at the Darien Inn before our next adventure.
Shane Ledford

• Stayed November 2014
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you very much for your nice review for our hotel. We will continue the same quality of service to our guests all times. Your compliments are very valuable to us and keep us tidy to keep the same spirit of service all times. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

North Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband and I (Lynisha Allen), stayed at Darien Inn hotel twice and on our November 23rd visit; had the pleasure of meeting Veronica, who made sure our stay was pleasant and we had everything we needed. We will most definitely be residing here again, if we should be in this neck of the woods. The great rates, and hospitality is amazing.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
Green Features: The hotel is clean, and well maintained. All food is stored in safety containers and there is always hand cleaner handy; if needed.
Dear Valued Guest,

We love repeat guests!!!! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing it right. There are so many options today it really is about comfort and how you are treated. Our team is great and they enjoy what they do, that makes it easier. Thanks once again for your business and please know we value your comments and appreciate the feedback. All the best and hope to see you soon again!!!

Rotonda West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This Hotel is a fabulous choice. First it is just off the I95 exit and convenient to the outlet Mall Shopping which is so popular.
Darien Inn is a pet friendly hotel which is a big plus for those traveling with family pets.
The room was very clean, comfortable and well stocked. I especially appreciated the quality of the towel's as well as the clean crisp sheets.
This hotel also provides a continental breakfast in a lovely seating area.
I was able to use the Wi-Fi and glad for the knowledge that there was a guest computer room available. That is a big plus for those traveling with the need for personal or business computer availability!
We found the staff to be very pleasant and professional.
Varonda was the person on duty to welcome us and check us in. She was a great help to us in providing us with information as well making us
fell so welcomed.
This Hotel also has a pool. We did not use it, but it was clean well kept and looked inviting.
We would choose this Hotel again.

John and Carol Turpin
Nov. 16, 2014

Room Tip: We found all the rooms to be easy access and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the great review about your recent stay with us! 5 STAR is truly honored. We always love to hear from a happy guest. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. We are glad you found our location to be very convenient. Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We thought the staff were very nice and the property well maintained. It's a fairly basic place to stay overnight but EXCELLENT value for the money. When traveling on 95 we typically look for a good clean place to sleep for the night and this is the kind of property we like as it is not sitting on expensive real estate and is convenient to the interstate, providing comfort, convenience, VALUE and some very good local seafood restaurants. Also liked the fact that they are pet friendly at a reasonable charge.
We'd stay there again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We always Love to hear from a happy guest. We are glad you found our location to be very convenient and you were able to enjoy your stay. We always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It is our honor to receive your positive review here and we hope to see you again in future.

Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Enjoyed our stay and room was great. liked the fact they had a couch rather than uncomfortable chairs. look forward to our next stop there. nice fresh rooms and everyone there was really friendly, They made our stay more enjoyable. Nicely located for shopping and dining

Room Tip: all rooms are great all rooms are great
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Varona was on desk when we arrived - most welcoming. She actually phoned our room after we had checked in to enquire that all was well.
Do not lose this girl!
The happy hour of wine and nibbles most appreciated.
Everything so clean. Quiet too. No problems at all.
Varona had lots to tell us of hotel amenities and surrounding area.
Our room was very nice - clean and spacious. Great shower too.

Room Tip: There was a father with two boys in the next room and we did not hear a thing. I would suppose all...
Green Features: Absolutely no smoking rooms - fantastic. Also, no smoke smell anywhere. Loved it.
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. 5 STAR is truly honored. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you found our staff friendly and helpful and it is also nice to hear that you highlighted our team member Varona. I will certainly share your positive comments with Varona. Please know we value your business. Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to serve you again in future

Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall

Been to Darien Inn I-95 Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!