“En route” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
“En route”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

One night stay, Staff courteous, room clean and comfortable. With Travel Coupon very affordable price. Free hot breakfast with a lots of choices. Nice place to stay after a long ride, relax and wath T.V. Restaurant near by.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Quality Inn Darien, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at our Hotel and leaving us the lovely review. It is appreciated. We are very thrilled to hear that how pleased you were with our hotel and service. We have a high standard for cleanliness, and we glad that you found your room to be very clean and comfortable. We also glad you enjoyed how friendly and helpful our staff is. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again in future.

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Prattville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very friendly staff. I greatly recommend this hotel for people who travelling to or through Darien. Conveniently located right off I95 exit 49. The hotel has just completed renovation and looks great. I had my reservation at Days Inn Darien but I saw big cockroach on my bed right after I check in. The management did not do anything about this and made it seem like that is very normal in their hotel. I immediately checked out and glad came to Quality Inn. DO NOT STAY AT DAYS INN DARIEN. Quality Inn offers best value and great service.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Quality Inn Darien, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and we delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel and highlighted our team members. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in future.

Kingston, Jamaica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our stay in this hotel vas very pleasant, we liket the big LED-TV, the bathroom and the breakfast with egg, sausage and waffles. The Darien Outlet Mall is right next door and some restaurants are in walking distance, which is unusual, we liked that.

We stayed there 8/11/14, initials GR

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. We are very pleased that you had a great experience with us and enjoyed room amenities and our complimentary breakfast. We will continue the same quality of service to our guests all times. Your compliments are very valuable to us and keep us tidy to keep the same spirit of service all times. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great service, delicious food and the location is fantastic... right off I-95 and a great stopping point before driving up to the Orlando Fl. Love this place! There is a beautiful pool and the rooms are nice and clean. We all felt very safe and welcomed here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. We are pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and we delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel, our nice and comfortable room. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in future.

Thank you once again and please know we value your time and generous words. We hope to see you soon!!!

Sauble Beach, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stayed here on January 2, 2014 on our way to Florida. It took over 20 minutes to get checked in as the front desk staff seemed very overwhelmed as there were 3 people waiting to get checked in. After we looked at the room we should have left but the beds looked clean and it was late so we decided to stay. I don't think this room had had the carpet cleaned for some time. The hall way smelled musty and the walls were dirty with ripped wall paper in many places. This place is in serious need of a total renovation. The breakfast was OK.
After we were settled in Florida I checked my Visa bill on line and found that I had been charged twice for the room. I called the motel and was advised by a lady (who I could barely understand) that I should not worry about it and that I should see a credit adjustment back to my account within a couple of days. After a week with nothing showing up I called back to the motel. This time I was told that I would need to call back the following Monday and speak to the Manager. I called back January 27 and spoke to the manager who admitted that an error had been made but that he "could not refund the extra charge since the motel had been sold and he could not issue the refund on my verbal instructions???. After much arguing I called my Visa Card company and they issued the refund and charged it back to the motel. I finally received my refund on February 1st (a month later). Too late I read the other ratings on this motel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Darien? Share your experiences!