“Reliable as Always” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Reliable as Always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

It is nice to know that some things do not change. (The exception being RT's menu but that is a good thing.) We travel a lot and when we are on the road and nothing local is anywhere close and we want a good decent meal, we can usually count on Ruby Tuesday and this one was no exception to that rule. The place was clean, the staff was friendly and efficient, the food was good, and we were not disappointed. Soon we were on our way to our destination where we could seek out good locale cuisine. There is a time for local food - when in Rome and then there is that exit on the interstate when you are tired and want a meal you can count on. For the later, I highly recommend RT.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Open late.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

It's a chain restaurant with what you would expect. They ran out of quite a few food items but on the plus side, were open after 9 p.m.

Visited May 2014
Sauble Beach, Canada
“Never got a chace to try the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We went to this restaurant after checking into our motel near by. It looked like the best choice in this little community off the interstate. There were only a handful of cars in the parking lot and the restaurant appeared to be practically empty. The hostess advised us that it would be about a 30 to 45 minute wait for our food. I asked her why that long as the restaurant was practically empty? She said something about the cooks being on break (or something like that) so we left. I wonder if management knows how this place is being run?

• Visited January 2014
mohegan lake ny
“Great Service, Food Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Never eaten in this chain. Staff was super friendly and quick. My meal was overcooked, with mushy veggies. Guess should have stuck with just a burger, but then again I'm a food snob.

Visited January 2014
Mulberry, Florida
“The server disappeared”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had to wait a few minutes to be seated which we expected since this is one of a few places to eat in these area. My husband ordered the Parmesan Shrimp pasta which you could see oil . I was wondering if it was microwaved. I had the quesadillas they was to spicy . Glad I got the salad bar because without it I would have left hungry. I need a drink refill but couldn't find the server so ended up drinking some of my husband's . The server total disappeared on us and we had to wait 10 minutes for another server to see us and bring us our check.

Visited December 2013