“Nice selection” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 164 Restaurants in Dalton
“Nice selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Tremendous selection of menu items. Typical burritos, quesadillas, and nachos, but they also have a special section for "authentic style Mexican food". I have been several times and always find something good. Loud atmosphere.

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Hard to find?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Ate here and had Wednesday night Chicken fajita special. Fresh and homemade flour tortillas were great. The link on TA tried to take me three miles in the wrong direction. Look for Kroger /TJ Maxx mall on W Walnut Street. Did not have homemade guacamole cause no one can touch my wife's. Great meal and great staff. Ate in bar. Lots of locals a good sign.

Greentown, Indiana
“Great Food, Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I found this place on a road trip last winter. Since then I have been there several times. I have always been pleased with the service and food. Each time I have been there the food has been outstanding. The service is adequate, not exceptional. The price for the quantity of food we received was excellent. Also the atmosphere is clean and enjoyable. Even the bathrooms felt clean.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dalton GA
“Good to fair.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We did enjoy our meal here, but I'm sorry to say we didn't find it as impressive as some of our friends did. The service was slow and the food was average. While I can't say a single thing except the service was bad.... The food just fell short! It was unimpressive and a bit on the bland side. Many of our friends don't enjoy the full flavored spicy true Mexican taste we do I guess.... If you like very North Americanized Mexican you just might love it.

georgia
“Get the Guacamole”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm addicted to table side made guacamole. Las Palmas makes some of the best, and they make it just the way I want - extra onion, garlic and lime juice with scanty jalepeno. I haven't had anything that was horrible here. Something's I like better at other places. The black bean soup is flavorful and tasty. The tacos are standard Mexican fare. I like the chicken soup at another restaurant a few miles up the interstate better. Everyone at Las Palmas is friendly and the place is always packed. They have a hopping bar scene.

• Visited September 2013