“Took Forever !” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Hiram, Georgia
“Took Forever !”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went to Audrey's with my sister-She and my dad had tried it previously and he was not impressed but we gave it another try because my sister enjoys the Salmon biscuits. All we ordered were 2 salmon biscuits and 2 sausage biscuits. A table of 4 "regulars" came in about 6 minutes after us and ordered full meals. WE WAITED AND WAITED! The table of 4 "regulars" got their meal-We WAITED AND WAITED some more! I finally went and asked the owner/cook why it was taking so long-He got hostile and argumentative saying that the salmon takes a long time-I cook salmon at home and it never takes THAT long. The salmon patties were very thin(looked like a very thin crab cake so I know it didn't take that long.
The waitress Tammie was great but we will not go back!! It's bad enough that it took so long but the owner's attitude was disgraceful-when so many small business are going under now a days a simple apology goes a long way-with his attitude I expect him to be out of business in 6 months!

• Visited November 2012