We are in Dahlonega at least once year for a reunion (for the past 6 years now). We love the Holiday Inn there. Diane, the manager, has been and continues to be very helpful, friendly and professional. She has, on more than one occasion, gone 'above and beyond' to help resolve any issue that we or others we know have had (none of which could be attributed to her or her staff).
Oh, and by the way, I've heard her speak to the staff, and I didn't notice any attitude at all. She spoke in her usual soft and calm voice and simply asked questions and gave directions; which is what is expected of a manager.
The rooms are clean and comfortable and the public area is well-kept.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega Hotel Dahlonega
- Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dahlonega
- Dahlonega Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Dahlonega, home to the first major gold rush in the US. The Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega hotel is a luxurious three-story hotel only one mile from downtown Dahlonega and located in the heart of the Southern Appalachian Mountains with excellent mountain views and rapid access to mountain attractions. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Please note that no roll-away beds are allowed in any of our rooms. Visit Dahlonega, GA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.