My husband and I have stayed at this hotel on three separate occasions, so we have a lot of experience from which to write a review. We keep coming back to the Holiday Inn Express for several reasons.This hotel has one of the most beautiful views of the mountains in Dahlonega and the customer service has been outstanding during each stay. Diane, the manager, is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and has gone out of her way to make each one of our stays, a wonderful one. The rooms are comfortable and clean and we enjoy the breakfasts.... gotta love those cinnamon rolls! We rarely have a problem, and when we do it is minor, and Diane is quick to resolve it. Thanks to her and her awesome staff, we will return to the Holiday Inn Express again and again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega Hotel Dahlonega
- Holiday Inn Dahlonega
- Dahlonega Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Dahlonega, home to the first major gold rush in the US. The Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega hotel is a luxurious three-story hotel only one mile from downtown Dahlonega and located in the heart of the Southern Appalachian Mountains with excellent mountain views and rapid access to mountain attractions. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Please note that no roll-away beds are allowed in any of our rooms. Visit Dahlonega, GA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.