“Good Value. Clean, Quiet, Professional.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Dahlonega

You added Days Inn Dahlonega to your Saves list
Days Inn Dahlonega
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   833 S Chestatee Street, Hwy 60-Hwy 52, Dahlonega, GA 30533-1669   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Dahlonega
State Road, North Carolina
“Good Value. Clean, Quiet, Professional.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here for two days while participating in a mountain bike race. Can't beat the price and the staff was great. Most of the rooms were filled by folks just like me, so I'm not sure my experience was typical, but it was very quiet at 9pm with great views. Make sure you ask fr a room facing the mountains. Nothing fancy, but the room was clean, the coffee was hot and I was happy.

Room Tip: Ask for a 2nd floor room facing town for great views.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Canton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a great place to stay for the price. The rooms are clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the view thru the picture window of our room of the mountains was awesome. Vasant and Devan were the most congenial and helpful hosts we've ever met.

Room Tip: I would think the second floor rooms have the best view of the mountains. Breakfast wasn't much...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Came up for the weekend to use Dahlonega as our base for hiking and exploring. Could not have been happier with the hotel; view is exceptional, value was good, hotel was very well maintained, and staff was attentive and friendly. Will be our permanent go to place any time we are in Dahlonega.

Not a new hotel, and the amenities are what you would expect. If you want fancy, or want to spend your time sitting around your room, go to Atlanta. If you need a great place to sleep, bath, and use as a base of operation, this hotel is perfect.

Room Tip: All rooms on the second floor have an incredible view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We were able to get a last minute room here on a Saturday night and the front clerk was very helpful on places to check out in the area.
Although, This is an older hotel so does have a musty smell and the bathroom is very small. The internet was also slow. The king bed was very comfortable though and the views are nice.

• Stayed August 2012
daysinndahlonega, Manager at Days Inn Dahlonega, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. WE apppreciate the feedback and that we are offering greal loding value for money here in Dahlonega
Jamesville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights while my husband began hiking the Appalachian Trail; therefore, I was alone and yet felt very comfortable and at ease. The front desk was always very friendly and obviously wanted my stay to be pleasing. The room that was recommended by the hotel was on the second floor and had the most beautiful view of the mountains ... full width of the room is a window. The curtains had been left open and the view took my breath away upon opening the door! I had just driven from Virginia Beach (two weeks of working there) where I felt claustrophobic from the traffic and cramped spaces. Thus, the southwestern sunlight entering the Dahlonega hotel room and wide open view were wonderful in comparison!! (The walkway is on the opposite side of the room, so there is privacy on the "window side".) The people of Georgia are so warm and welcoming - true Southern hospitality everywhere I went. The town has lots of little shops for browsing. The hotel pool was well kept and so relaxing. It could not have been a more enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Second floor has great views of the mountains! Wide window overlooking the valley. Large and sunny...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Jasper, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I pulled in to this small inn and was very glade I did, the manger made all the differents in our stay. I had never been to Dehalonega, Ga. before and he was very helpfull in getting around and where the best places to go. A very good host for the town.Room was very clean and what a good night sleep we had.

Room Tip: Sec. floor room with a GREAT view of the Mt.'s
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Steelton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I pulled into the hotel around 10:00 at night, after travelling 12 hours straight. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. As we had not eaten dinner yet (were trying to get to the hospital before the grand-baby showed up!), we were searching for some food. Mr. Patel spent a few minutes with us, going over the little brochure he had and trying to determine what was still open. Ended up having to settle for McDonalds, but that's fine. We were the ones who didn't get there til late.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Since we had called ahead with an approximate check in time, Mr. Patel had turned on our A/C shortly before our arrival, which was very much appreciated! Parking was ample and the grounds were tidy.
The continental breakfast was more than I expected. A wide variety of food and beverages, all fresh and well presented. 2 different types of danish, some muffins, bagels, toast, a few different fruits, coffee, tea, OJ, 4 varieties of cold cereal. It was a better selection that what my kids get at home!
Overall, I was extremely please with our stay here. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Dahlonega? Share your experiences!