“Great everything” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Great everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

From the food to the drinks and service, this place is great all around. The food seems more fresh than the other Mexican restaurants in town.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent margaritas, good food, and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pueblo's is extremely busy and for good reason! The food is very good and the service is as well. Our group of 12 made a reservation. We were seated on time. We did get there a little early so a few of us hung out in front of the bar. The bartender asked if we would like a drink, let me sample the Texas margarita, poured a large one and even let me put it on our tab at the table. I had paella and pico de gallo. The pico was a little spicy for my taste and I like spicy foods. The paella was good, though not exactly what I expected. It had rice, chicken, shrimp, tomatoes and a little miscellaneous seafood. I expected it to have a sauce. It wasn't dry though. I enjoyed it but I would try something new next time. Our waiter was very accommodating to the needs of our large group.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food at Pueblo's is very good. It's not the best Mexican food I've ever had, but it's enjoyable. The service is attentive , the restaurant seems to stay busy (I've been a couple times) and it's right off the main square in Historic Dahlonega, which is one of my favorite places to visit. Some restaurants just can't get the chips and salsa down, but Pueblo's has it. I could almost make a meal out of the chips/salsa. The Tortilla soup comes in a huge bowl and is more than enough for one person to eat. As a vegetarian, I was disappointed to find out that the rice, on the vegetarian menu is made with chicken stock. Not sure how it can be listed under that section and yet be made with a meat product. My husband got the steak fajitas and they came truly sizzling, but he said it's a bit more peppers than steak... but had a great flavor. Three of us ate for $32.00 - which included the tip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Suwanee, Georgia
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was an excellent mexican restaurant. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the waiter was extremely attentive.

Visited March 2013
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Best restaurant for locals during the week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Food fresh and service outstanding. It had slipped a couple of months ago but is now full speed ahead.