“Ranger Burgers!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Phoenix, AZ
“Ranger Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband works for a defense contractor and had been told to make sure he tried the Ranger burgers. It took us a little bit to figure this out, but fortunately our son's drill sargent knew that these burgers could be found at Four Winds Restaurant. I couldn't find this restaurant on TripAdvisor at that time, but was able to find it on my Yelp app. It is in the middle of nowhere so follow your mapping app directions carefully! This restaurant is clearly a local favorite. The hambugers were huge and good -- perhaps not the best I've had but tasty. My husband loved the hush puppies -- they were made the right way, he said! Mostly locals there on a Thursday for lunch.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Four Winds Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Four Winds Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.