“Yuck!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 214 restaurants in Cumming
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yuck!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The food here is below average. We have friends/family that frequent this place and they got us to go with them once...and only once. The folks are nice and the service is good but the food...ugh. The mashed potatoes are instant and everything else I could fix better at home, I'm afraid to say. I've had my only ever not cooked catfish at Cherokee Ranch and nearly gagged. Raw fish, need I say more?

You'd have to pay us to eat here again and it's a shame because it's close and we really, really wanted to like it but desire only takes us so far.....

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Ball Ground, Georgia
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I had breakfast here this past Saturday, living out further does not give us many choices, it was a pleasure to find a mom & pop place that serves GOOD food!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Mississippi
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We met a friend for breakfast here, her recommendation and although it was probably as good as any other mom and pop places to eat, the food was good and the service was great. Our server was very friendly and patient, the food was above average and we enjoyed our meal very much. I always appreciate when someone comes around often to make sure you have plenty of coffee or other drinks, they kept our coffee cups full and any other drinks we needed. They were very attentive. We would definitely go back there again, nice place and we did notice it was obviously a favorite among the locals.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Johns Creek, Georgia
“WOW! Hard to find genuine country cooking around here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Stumbled upon this place when leaving a baseball game. 8 of us ate, with a couple of desserts, for $75!!! Very friendly server, great coconut cake, awesome burger! Huge glasses of sweet tea, hand cut fries, fried zucchini, black eyed peas.....

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alpharetta, Georgia
“good food, unsanitary environment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

I've eaten here in the past and the food was great, service good, and was really looking forward to going back. Unfortunately I went back last night. The building is uncleanly, the bathrooms are nasty, and the amount of people I saw sneeze or cough while serving themselves at the buffet while waiting on my order made my stomach turn. If you're sick, go eat here because everybody else was too (no shocker after observing the place waiting on an order). Sneeze guards are totally in-effective in this place they are mounted to high. I ended up throwing away the to-go order because I can't afford for my family to get sick. Again, good food, just not someplace I'd go back to due to the unsanitary conditions.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere