I called this hotel directly a week before arrival and was ensured that I would get a two bed suite. I also asked for a high floor, away from elevator, all vending machines and road noise as I am a very light sleepr. Upon checking in at 4:15, I was told there were no high floors that in fact my room was on the first floor. I was VERY unhappy w/this especially since I had made my reservation directly over the phone. Not only was my room on the first floor, they gave me a HANDICAPPED room right next to the elevator, vending machines, housekeeping, AND fitness room plus directly across from a meeting room. I was awakened at 7:15 the next morning by blaring TV noise - I was told on checking out that this had come from the fitness room. The breakfast was terrible. We were there 40 mins before the breakfast was supposed to end and there was very little to choose from: 3 cereals, one egg, automatic pancake machine did not work - PATHETIC. I had to ask the attendant for more eggs and she said there was some there - yes, ONE. She gave me ONE more and did not refill the egg container. No apologies from the front desk for the room, the blaring noise, the lousy breakfast. I will never, ever stay here again. Not a good first time experience w/this chain. I'll stay elsewhere in the future - especially for the expensive rate and it was AAA! Front desk staff was very apathetic - pitiful!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cumming Georgia Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cumming Georgia Hotel Cumming
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Cumming Georgia
- Holiday Inn Express Cumming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta-Cumming, located off GA 400 at exit 14 (Buford/ Highway 20). Conveniently located at the Marketplace which offers retail shopping and casual dining restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, we are just what you need when you are on the move. For the outdoorsman, Lake Lanier is a short drive away where you can enjoy boating, fishing and a variety of water sports and activities. The Chattahoochee River offers great trout fishing as well and is a great place to go if you are wanting to do some fly fishing. For the music lover, the new Verizon Amphitheater at Encore Park in Alpharetta is minutes away offering outdoor concerts. Northside Hospital of Forsyth is the premiere hospital located in Cumming, GA that specializes in adult and pediatrics along with intensive care and the newly opened Women's Center (opened August 2008). Lanier Technical College is within minutes of the hotel as well. Corporate locations include Lafarge, North 400 Industrial Park, Panduit,Tyson Foods, Inc., Siemens, AC Smith Poultry Co, GMB Plastics, American BOA, Inc., General Motors and Advanced Automation. Whether you are visiting the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta-Cumming for business or pleasure... Stay Real! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cumming Georgia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.