“Best sandwiches ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best sandwiches ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My family loves eating here! The food is delicious! Our favorites are the chicken sandwich, pork sandwich, the Cuban, the fried pork dinner, and pork dinner. I always feel satisfied after eating here! Great service too. A local favorite!

“Amazing Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is more of a diner than a restaurant, but the food is absolutely phenomenal! The Cuban sandwich is amazing. You should definitely try the sweet plantain appetizers!

“Great Authentic Cuban Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We will eat here again soon. I have eaten Cuban food all around south FL and this is equally as good. Owner was very friendly. I can't wait to try a new dish next time.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“never realized how good Cuban food was”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had assumed Cuban food was like Mexican food. I was surprised at how the spices and different ingredients made a difference. My wife and I have been several times and have been impressed with how a good chef can make the menu exciting. This is really a destination restaurant in a small mall setting.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumming, Georgia
“Oh my goodness, the food is sooooo good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just finished my first, but certainly not my last, meal at Coco's. The place is not fancy, and neither are prices, but the food was incredible. I had the Masitas de Cerdo (Carnitas, cuban pork roast), black beans, rice, amd plantains. Oh my goodness... this was some of the best food that I've ever had. The pork was tender, juicy, and seasoned perfectly. The black beans and rice were the best I've ever had. And the plantains were excellent. I can't recall when I've had a better meal. I will be back...

Visited July 2013