“Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cumming
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My family stayed from Friday, May 23 - Wednesday, May 28 and received great customer service from everyone. The team is led by a hands on manager. Natalia went the extra mile to make sure of guest satisfaction! Holly and Gretchen provided top notch service in the breakfast area and housekeeping, respectively. Keep up the good work and we will definitely be return guests when back in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Hello Denise S., Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay in Cumming with other TripAdvisor readers. I am very pleased you enjoyed your visit and were able to have met Natalia, Holly & Gretchen. I am very proud to work side by side with them and am amazed at the dedication and loyalty they continue to provide our guests. Thank you for letting us know and for sharing here. We hope you will visit again soon and wish you happy travels with every venture.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Excellent experience. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very nice. Although the breakfast area was very full they keep up with the crowd. I would definately stay at this hotel again int he future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Kimberly B., Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Cumming. I am happy you enjoyed the Staff, your room and the breakfast. It's good to know that the Breakfast Attendant was attentive to the needs of our hotels guests during a heavy demand. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the Hampton Inn Cumming, GA.
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was a guest at the Hampton Inn Cummings/Atlanta from Sunday, April 20, through Tuesday, April 22, 2014. My sister was having surgery and I needed some SPECIAL accommodations from the staff. On check in I relayed these needs to Keith who was was on duty. He told me he would have to contact the manager to get approval. Before I got my luggage unloaded, he told me, "no problem" and asked me to talk with the manager the next day to clear the rest of my stay. The next morning I talked with the manager, Mr. Burch, who reassured me it would be no problem. Throughout my stay, Keith, Natalia (front desk), Sandy (housekeeping) and Mr. Burch were friendly and went out of their way to make my stay pleasant.

I generally stay at a Choice Inn but, after my experience at the Hampton Inn Cummings/Atlanta, my choice of Inns will be Hampton. The staff at the Hampton were outstanding and I am sincerely grateful to them.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Hello Carol R., Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel on TripAdvisor. It warms my heart that we were able to assist you and that you were able to connect with some of the associates that help make this hotel a great place to visit. I will share your comments with them each of them and let them know how appreciative you are. I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay and hope all is well with you and your loved ones. Please come visit us again if you are in the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We booked through Hilton Honors and later realized we had entered the incorrect date for our stay by one day. After numerous calls to Hilton customer service where we were guided to an "advanced reservations" department that apparently only works bankers hours, then on to corporate offices of Hilton where we were just told there was nothing they could do??? Seemed very poor customer service to me, and we still needed a room! I called the Cumming location where we were booked and spoke with a very sweet manager Freddie, who allowed me to vent my frustration. He told me that he would make sure we had a room when we arrived and that he would do everything he could to correct the existing reservation. The Cumming Hampton Inn is very clean and recently renovated. Our room was ready for us when we arrived and all was well. Crisp clean sheets, pillows and duvet after a long 9 hour drive. While I did not get to meet Freddie, when our bill was slid under the door the next morning, it had just the one night charged and noted it was exchanged for the incorrect night. My faith in the Hilton Brand is restored, based on the always great local service at each hotel. Now they just need to work on the quality of their response teams at the 800 customer care numbers. Give them the ability to truly help and also, think about bringing them back to the US as I suspect the call centers are in a foreign country.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Hello Toni S., I am so happy I was able to assist you and am thrilled you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to let me and others know how you were treated locally and how much you enjoyed the new look and bedding. I'm sorry I missed you but pleased that everything worked out well. Please come see us again soon.
Kinston, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Found the rooms to be dated but clean. The staff was very helpful as well. Find a parking place early or you may not have vehicle visability from your room.Enjoy the spacious dining area and elevator convenience.

Room Tip: Parking is limited if you want to see your vehicle from your window.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hi Reed L., Thank you for letting other TripAdvisor readers know about your recent stay with us. I am happy to know you enjoyed our secluded yet convenient location, clean room and helpful staff. It's always good to know. You may be aware, we just recently completed a major renovation and all of the guest room furnishing are less than 6 months old with the exception of the wet bar area. I would love to know your opinion on what you felt looked dated. If you have a moment, please contact me at the email below with improvements you feel would give us a fresher look. Thank you again for sharing, we hope you will come and visit us again soon.
Freddy.burch@hilton.com
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days. Personnel at front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was OK, but the A/C was very noisey. Bed were fairly comfortable. Free breakfast was limited and quality was fair. Overall the hotel was fair to good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Hello Robert M., Thank you for taking the time to give your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased you found the Front Desk staff friendly and helpful. I appreciate all of your comments and would love to speak with you personally if you have the opportunity to contact me. We generally offer 15 - 20 different breakfast selections daily and I would welcome your input on any particular items you would like to see in the future. Hampton Inn has recently introduced new breakfast items and we are always interested in knowing what our guests prefer. I apologize you experienced a noisy AC unit. I have my asked my staff to pay particular attention to this so we can replace or repair the unit. Normally it’s just a loose screw, but sometimes the condenser needs replacing. You can imagine how much use they get with the Georgia heat. Thank you again for sharing. It is with comments like yours we are able to improve our product and services for all future guests. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you. Have a Happy Holiday!
Harvest, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Freddy was very helpful throughout the process! He made this a great experience. He was friendly and very easy to work with. I would highly suggest this hotel to anyone looking to book a hotel in this area!

Room Tip: Ask for Freddy!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Hello Lauren, It was very sweet of you to share your experience with our hotel with other TripAdvisor readers. It was my pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope you continue to visit us when in the area. I must say, I'm blushing a bit. We love what we do at Hampton Inn and I'm glad it made a good impression on you.

Been to Hampton Inn Cumming? Share your experiences!