“Nice Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Military; Save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cumming
“Nice Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while attending the ACRA regatta on Lake Lanier. We were about 35 min. from the Rowing Center. The room was very nice. Internet was fast and easy to access. We were also about 30 min. from Atlanta, so we took a short trip trip into the city. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. I appreciate you sharing your experience with TripAdvisor also. I trust you had a great day on Lake Lanier, it is my favorite place to relax and watch the sunset after a day of fun at the hotel. Thank you for your kind comments, we really do enjoy our guests' and hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We couldn't be happier with our stay during a holiday weekend. They had fantastic customer service! When making reservations, be sure to talk to Blake, he was so accomodating. This hotel gets five stars in our book.

• Stayed May 2013
Freddy B, Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay. I agree, Blake is awesome and we are so proud to have him on our team. I am glad you enjoyed you visit and hope you have the opportunity to vist again soon. Thank you again for sharing your experience ith TripAdvisor.
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Hotel is 90% complete with an interior renovation and from the samples, swatches and positioned items so far, this is going to be a great looking Hampton Inn! Excellent check-in experience. i was early, but they did all they could to get me in and on to my day's business.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to know you approve of the new upgrades and appreciate you sharing that with others.

It has been a challenge to say the least and we are thrilled that our guests are enjoying the journey with us. We are very grateful you chose our Hotel while in Cumming and hope you will return very soon to see the finished product. Thank you for your support. It truly means a great deal to me and my team to know our efforts are noticed.

Safe travels to you always,
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The room was fine - although you have to walk through a war zone to get there - the lobby, the hallways, the elevator. The gym and business center share a room - the internet doesn't work and the gym is horrific. The room was nice - but the oddest thing - Hampton pushes this thing that your blankets are clean. They use "post it notes" and put them on your bed - to tell you this....oddest thing I saw. Honestly, trip advisor messed me up on this one. It is convenient to restaurants - across a busy highway but walkable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Freddy B, Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay in Cumming. You are "spot on" when you say war zone! I have used that phrase myself. As you are aware it is a very aggressive renovation. I am happy to say at this point we are nearing completion and have a beautiful, brand new very "chic" property. I do apologize for the condition while you were here. I welcome the opportunity to have you back to enjoy the finished product. We are all very proud of our new hotel and would love for you to revisit. Thanks agin for sharing!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Although Hampton's are always nice, the staff really made this stay perfect! Kris and Freddy were so accommodating and really bent over backwards to ensure our comfort! Great location, clean room, and awesome bed! And of course the cookies were delish!

Room Tip: Ask for the fourth floor!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers. I do apologize for not responding sooner.

We appreciate that you enjoyed the fresh cookies we bake every day, but I am most honored you have complimented our staff. It is my opinion, that any hotel can be pretty and clean, but it's the people who truely make the difference. I am so happy we connected with you during your visit.

Thank you again and please come back soon. We love having you here!
Claremont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Let me begin by saying....I was beyond satisfied by this hotel. I arrived around 1pm, knowing full well that check-in is usually around 3, thinking well, I guess I could go kill a couple hours at a movie but Blake at the front desk checked that the room was ready and gave me the key. He also made sure to note I had requested a late check-out (latest before they charge you for another night is 1pm). The room was huge, and most importantly, quiet. Furnishings all updated, everything was really nice. The nicest part? Because of the late check-out request (and probably the "Privacy" sign on the door I put out too) I didn't have housekeeping knocking on the door and/or trying to enter while I was still in there. It was greatly appreciated. All in all, everyone was extremely polite and respectful (hugely appreciated) and the room itself was great. They are doing some remodeling, so it's not spiffy at this moment, but I'm sure it will look great when it's all finished. 10/10

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WOW! Really? Thank you so much!! I am delighted you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor as well. We are all so excited about our new hotel and really feel proud when our guests have a wonderful experience. The Best Ever, huh? well... "the guest is always right!" (grin) - Thank you again, I so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit us again very soon and "feel the Hamponality!"
Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was a great place to stay. I was in Cumming for about 5 days and stayed at the Hampton Inn. My experience here was great! Hotel was clean and staff was very helpful with anything I needed. The staff went out of there way to make me feel welcome and at home. Breakfast was always good and hot and always ask if they could get you anything. On wensday afternoon they had a managers reception with really good snacks or I would say a meal and make you feel like you were at home.The desk staff was always there to help with anything like directions recommedations in town. I will definatly stay there when I return. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Freddy B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and was able to join us for our Managers reception on Wednesday. That is a new addition to our services and has been very well received. I have fun shopping for it and trying new recipes each week.

It also warms my heart that you found our staff warm & friendly. We take great pride in our team members and are always open for our guests' comments.

We appreciate you sharing your comments on tripadvisor for others to see. Please come visit us again if you are in the Cumming area. We love having you here.

Been to Hampton Inn Cumming? Share your experiences!