“Great BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 214 restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We would love to cater your event.
Description: We would love to cater your event.
Stankonia,Ga
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

J's is great. I eat here atleast once a week when I am on my lunch break and have used them to cater a few parties I have had at my house. The staff is great and the food is delicious. I recommend them to all my friends

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“The Ribby sandwich hit the spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Great spot to get some good BBQ! Micah & his wife are real cool owners! My favorite is the"Ribby" - gonna try the brisket next time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cumming, Georgia
“who would have thought”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

J's is located just inside the entrance to the Colony Park Business Park off route 9. It might not be the easiest to find, but once you find it - wow! you won't forget it. What it lacks in size, it makes up for in quality.

Open for lunch Monday thru saturday, J's also some some amazing catering.

The barbecue (Barbeque?) can only be described with two words - THE BEST. Sandwiches, platters, the best Brunswick Stew I have ever had and an amazing boneless rib sandwich.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best BBQ!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We are repeat customers and actually I have to stop my husband from going even more often than we do! The ribs are tender and delicious and with a choice of 4 sauces you can't go wrong!! I go for the BBQ Quesadilla or the BBQ spud usually but the Ribby sandwich is always delicious as well. The sides are well portioned and equally delicious. Our faves are the fried okra and the cole slaw.
The owner is always so kind and will always make sure your meal is perfect!
As for other reviews complaining they were out of a food item, just goes to show how ridiculously delicious certain items are that they have trouble keepin it stocked!!
Whenever we have visitors from out of town we make sure to take them to lunch at J's!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tennessee
“Clean simple place to eat.9”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We drove past it the first time but it was easy to turn around.
The pork plate was good, the sauce flavors the meat. I ordered sweet potato fries and was told they were sold out and it was just 2 pm. The reg fries come with seasonings.
The BLT was good and loaded with bacon.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere