“GREAT RIDE” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Ranch & Farm
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
“GREAT RIDE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The staff and horses were great! VERY CLEAN and a very nice trail ride. Beautiful place to go ride you travel through the Chattahoochee Nature Reserve! Does take some time to get a reservation, but once you get it, IT IS AWESOME!

Visited September 2012
patti w, Owner at Flowered Rock Farm World of Horses, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Tha nk you!!! We are so glad you had such a great experience!! Please come and ride with us again..

Patti Whitney, Owner

“Such a great experience for my child!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

I am from Virginia. Everytime i am in GA my daughter and I visit Flowered Rock Farm. We absolutely love the staff, and of course the horses! Even though they are really busy a lot, and you javw to make a reservation in advanced, it is well worth it because they offer a fabulous experience.

Thank you for your review! Please come see us again!! So glad your daughter loved it so much!!

Cumming, Georgia
“No One Returns Your Call!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Purchased a Groupon in May for a 1-hour Hawaiian Horse Luau Themed Trail Ride for 1 child aged 3-8. I called the main number to schedule. The main number refers trail rides to a woman named Susan and a 404#. Called the 404# and left all my information three times over the course of a week. The voice mail says you will hear from me in 48 hours. No call back from Susan. Called the main number and left my information plus explaining I had not heard from Susan. No one had the courtesy to call me back.
Beware!

Visited July 2012
Hello. We are so sorry. We did have a glitch in our phone system the time you called and we did lose important phone calls and messages due to a technical error. We have had great success with Groupon and Living Social and have had thousands of clients out for amazing trail rides. Although we try to keep up with getting people scheduled in the order we hear from them, sometimes in any business, a computer or technical glitch can throw the whole system in a tailspin. We were not aware for a while that we were even missing phone calls. So sorry that this happened during the time period when you were trying us. Groupon let us know that you got a refund so we did not follow up at the time. We hope that you will understand and come try out our horses and trails. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Loganville, GA
7 attraction reviews
“Bought a WOrld of Horses deal through Living Social”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

these people changed their entire schedule from 3 days a week with 4 hour(10-2) time slot to 2 days a week at 2 specific times. THE ONE and ONLY time they replied to me after I called them for 3 days straight and told me this, i told them this would not work for us. They said they would extend my vouchers through Sept. i asked fo rit in writing-NOTHING ever received and they have since not returned ONE single phone call, email, or reservation request and Living Social won't refund the money b/c they are technically STILL IN BUSINESS... even thought they won't return any contact to HONOR the vouchers, Avoid this company AND LIVING Social like the plague!

Visited June 2012
Hello. In regards to your response, we have a record of communicating with you on June 4th, June 15, June 20th, June 25th, and July 2nd. We had you scheduled for a time before the Living Social voucher would have expired. You had to cancel. When Susan told you that the voucher was expiring in July and the program and hours were changing, she was told by you that none of the new hours worked. Susan then gave you an extension to use the value of the voucher over the summer for a similar program. She told you that you had until September 1st as that would give you the summer and then some to try to fit a time into your family's schedule. We do not have record of hearing from you again. I do have record, however, that you made some disparaging remarks to my staff member when she explained that our hours were changing at the end of the Living Social voucher expiration. My staff member in charge of scheduling was willing to extend your voucher value even though you were unkind in your words. I feel she handled the situation as professionally as possible and that she left the door open for you to come in during our summer program hours. As far as Living Social is concerned, they are a dream company to work with as they protect both the consumer and the merchant as opposed to some daily deal companies we have worked with. Although I can't agree with the contents of your review, I do appreciate the feedback.

Patti Whitney, owner
Cumming, Georgia
“BEWARE - THEY MAY NOT SHOW UP!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I bought a pkg from Living Social. I tried for months to schedule a riding time for my family of 4. When we finally agreed to a date and time, WE SHOWED UP BUT THEY DIDN'T. They apologized and offered an extended riding time. Would've been nice if we could ever get the appt scheduled. As soon as we would agree on a date, I would receive a cancellation the day or night before! They would "book up" and then cancel me. I have to assume this is how they treat those who buy a package deal from Living Social, Groupon, etc...regardless, I would find another stable if I was you. This was a NIGHTMARE! I have no idea how they can run a business in this manner.

Visited March 2012
I cannot even respond to this review with any validity as Trip Advisor posted a review from someone only known as SC. I do not recall this situation and have no way of knowing who this customer even is. We have had great success with our programs with thousands of happy customers, and not knowing who this is, it could even be a competitor trying to minimize our good reputation or Living Social's. I do not feel that Trip Advisor should post reviews from anyone who does not give their real names.

Patti Whitney, owner