“Try it you will be a believer.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 218 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Cumming, Georgia
“Try it you will be a believer.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

A few years ago I tasted Jim 'N Nick's at an event in Atlanta. The ribs fell off the bone and melted in your mouth. I discovered that they had a place in Cumming and I have been giving them our business ever since.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

georgia
“Never a bad meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Jim and Nick's has unbelievable BBQ but not only BBQ they have a great menu. The corn dodgers they bring to your table to start are to die for! And you can find a better service team anywhere!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cumming, Georgia
“Simply our favorite BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I only give 5 stars when a place is truly exceptional. Jim & Nicks is a place where you know, consistently, that you're going to get good food. We've had great and we've had average food and service and we've had exceptional food and service. We know we can expect that and most of the time they hit exceptional. One thing. The music is way too loud. But then, so is it in most places. We still keep going back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good barbeque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

its good for a barbeque meal we enjoyed it and will eat there again as well as having them cater in for our company

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Couldn't of been better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I've been to a lot of restaurants some of them "elite" some of them a hole in the wall. Jim 'N Nick's though is one of the best meals I've ever had. Not to mention exceptional value, I couldn't believe how cheap our food was since it was so incredible. I had the Bar-B-Q Chicken and it was out of this world. The sauce was delicious and the chicken could barely stay on my fork it was so tender. The mac & cheese on the side was really great as well. Great food, great price, very fun atmosphere. I'm so glad this is a franchise and that there is another location near me since I was only visiting family in GA.

• Visited April 2014