“Second time was better” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Description: Amici Covington is a casual dining restaurant that offers quality, Italian-style dishes made fresh from scratch. We offer our signature, hand-tossed pizzas, our signature, Award-winning Wing Sauce, homemade pastas and more. Our customer-focused atmosphere is described as fun, friendly and family-oriented. We are located downtown!!
“Second time was better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here one night and sat for 15 minutes and never got waited on so we left. We thought we would try it again so we went for lunch on a Saturday. The second time around was so much better. The food and service was great. We all order some sort of pizza and a salad. It was really good. I would like to go back but it will not be in the evening it will be for lunch.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Madison, Georgia
“Great PLace!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love everything i have eaten at Amici. the service is great and i loved that the food is cooked when you order it. You cannot go wrong with any pizza you order here..

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“True Taste of Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by Amici. Their taste is truly authentic. The prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is wonderful for the type of cuisine they serve. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Although they are well known for their pizza, the chicken alfredo was the best I have had in years. Abundant portions are given on all meals. It's hard to go away unhappy from this restaurant that has now become one of my favorites!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“I'm frustrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Amici's makes a great pizza - any kind. But, their wings are sometimes skinny and sometimes far. Their service is hit and miss. Their prices are a little too high, I think. I think you won't have a bad experience, and odds are a good experience. But, I hope they can bring more consistency and lower prices.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

very good food! I love Italian food so I can be very critical - but this place is really good. Salads were fresh and dressing was delicious! Both meals were very tasty and this will be my first stop when I come back in town

Visited January 2013