“New Orleans right here in Covington, Georgia” 5 of 5 stars

770-385-5045
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 115 Restaurants in Covington
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Covington, ga
“New Orleans right here in Covington, Georgia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

If you want some good new Orleans Cajun and creole food go to RL's off the square I have some catfish that was so good and the cold slaw was good I never had any like that before so if you are here in Covington please go there and eat Oh my you will enjoy it.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“My favorite restaurant in Covington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I love this restaurant. They have excellent Cajun food. We love The Turner, barbecue shrimp pasta, and the ribs.

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This restaurant has some of the best food I have ever eaten. Have been here 3 times and have not been disappointed. Service is a little slack but the food well and truly makes up for. Price is decent.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Covington, Georgia
“Cajun and we love it!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We have been wanting to try this place for years but just never went. Last night we did it and were glad we did. We started off with the jalapeño cheese grits and shrimp. This was not good to me, but it was different. I love jalapeños, grits and shrimp but not like this. For main course my wife had crawfish Alfredo. And she like it plus had enough to take home. I had the crawfish étouffée and its was good. Not my recipe but easier for me. I didn't have to clean up the mess. We will go back and try other things but will alway know that 2 dishes they serve are worth going for.

“Date Night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband & I went there tonight. It was not crowded, no wait at all. We started with the grit cake with shrimp. It was really good & had good texture. For my meal I ordered the Crawfish linguini. It had a really favorable wine sauce. My husband order the crawfish étouffée which he enjoyed it, it just didn't have the spice he is used to. The Resturant seemed clean and the waitress was very knowledgable on the preparation of the food. It is a little over priced for the area it's in but all and all I enjoyed it.