“CLEAN affordable room!” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Covington
“CLEAN affordable room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

My 2 friends & I stayed here overnight in March 2013. It was under $80 & we got 2 queen size beds in one room. The beds were super soft, neat & clean. The whole room was super nice. The bathroom was clean also. They also have free breakfast from 6-9am. There is a pool but being March we didn't go to it. The staff was also nice & friendly. Great stay & recommended!

• Stayed March 2013

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hampstead
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is my first time at a Baymont and being associated with Wyndham I thought it would be nicer. The customer service was great but I was turned off by the glass window that I had to reserve my room through. I had to ask the clerk if this was a bad neighborhood because of this window she stated no but this is how they do check ins after a certain hour. The room was not as clean as it should be but it was late so I did some cleaning myself rather than checking out and going to a different hotel. The ice bucket had hairs in it so it was obvious the ice bucket was cleaned with the same rag the bathroom was cleaned with. When I went to dry off the next day with my towel I ended up having black hairs all over me and I have blonde hair. I am not sure if I would stay at a Baymont again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very good and friendly. Bedrooms were clean, beds were very comfortable, couch in bedroom was a nice touch. Tv in room was a large flat screen with lots of channels. Overall the rooms still need some updating. Continental Breakfast in the morning was good. Not a big selection of food, but the staff kept the food well stocked. Overall for the price a good value.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Covington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Covington

Address: 10111 Alcovy Rd, Covington, GA 30014
Location: United States > Georgia > Covington
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Covington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Covington 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Covington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Covington
Baymont Inn & Suites Covington Hotel Covington
Covington Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Covington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.