“4124 Hunt St. SW - Molly Bachtel” 1 of 5 stars

770 786 3412
Website
Improve this listing
Canada
“4124 Hunt St. SW - Molly Bachtel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

WARNING: The Mystic Falls Tour that is being advertised for 4124 Hunt St W in Covington, Georgia IS NOT Jessica Lowery's tour, but rather one Molly Bachtel. STAY AWAY FROM MOLLY'S TOUR! I had travelled from Canada with a friend last week for a tour we booked with Molly months ago. We went to 4124 Hunt St W, which I may add is Molly's home with no indication of tours being conducted out of this home, only to be left standing outside on the step for 20 minutes while her children made fun of us through glass doors. In the very words of her children - ackward. MOLLY ADVISED US THAT WE MISUNDERSTOOD AND DID NOT HAVE A TOUR BOOKED WITH HER! I learned a valuable lesson that day - CHECK WITH LOCAL TOURIST INFORMATION CENTERS / BUREAUS FOR ACCREDITED TOURS!!! With that being said, JESSICA LOWERY of VAMPIRE STALKERS Mystic Falls Tours, LOCATED at the Covington Tourist Information Center, went out of her way and saved the day, saved our long travelled tired day. Jessica was a wonderful tour guide, very informative and highly recommended. Thank you so much Jessica! Shame on you Molly for how you treated us! You should have tried to make things right rather than accusing us of a misunderstanding.

Visited October 2013

Acworth, Georgia, United States
“A fantastic good time at the TVD and The Originals Tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This trip to Mystic Falls Tour was my THIRD time! That in itself proves that it is awesome and totally worth your time! The tour guide, Jessica, is AMAZING and provides every detail of TVD and The Originals throughout the tour. We saw many exciting locations and took a lot of great pictures! There are also numerous souvenirs available to purchase for reasonable prices. The Originals site was really neat to see and I am super stoked about watching the "Pilot" episode and comparing it with all the places that I saw today. I definitely encourage all fans to go!

Visited July 2013