“convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Covington
“convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

very close to shops restaurants and interstate as well as ATLANTA downtown . we were at a local soccer tournament and stayed here because it was close to the championship and the other soccer families stayed here - great breakfast for the athletes

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the third Hampton I stayed this summer. I almost just give it 4 stars, but the staff was so good. That extra star belong to her! Sorry I am so bad at names. But she was the only one at the counter at noon on 8/22/13 when we first arrived to drop my son off to Oxford College. I had the reservation but the check in time was 3. We arrived early hoping to drop off some stuffs from the fully loaded car, so we could get space to shop for the big stuffs for my son's first dorm life. But we were too early and the hotel was too full to accommodate all the new Oxford students (move in dorm the next day) no room was ready. We were very disappointed because we needed that window of time to shop everything and move on to Nashville and St. Louis for my other two College kids. We almost drove off when the check in staff ran out to catch us and told us she found one room just finish cleaning. What a great news! We were able to do all things according to plan because of her! She earned her hotel five stars.
In addition, this Hampton lived up to all standards as other Hamptons: clean rooms, great breakfast and wonderful people. Thus it also inherit these irritate elements: 1. water pressure too low. (It can be easily fixed by install shower head for low water pressure. Mine cost only $40; 2. Shower head too high for me. I am 5 feet. Could not reach the shower head to do any adjustment. I really need a good strong shower, for I was very tired after all the driving from NJ and the dorm move in and shopping; 3. Small room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was the best hotel we've stayed in ever! The room was extremely clean, the linens were super comfy. The complimentary breakfast was great, I will definitely return to the Hampton Inn for future stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Simpsonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The facility overall is acceptable and has very good ammenities. Front Desks personnel should notify customer in advance that few things customer should know about it. Instead of customer discovering the shorcoming. In my case, nobody notify me when I checked in that the carpet in my room is wet. I discovered it myself.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

North Aurora, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I recently stayed here for a business trip. Hotel staff was very welcoming. Breakfast was typical for a continental including waffle making station, oatmeal, fruit, and biscuits and gravy. Only negative I can think of is the sound of other room doors closing could be heard from within my room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great location, right off the highway. Everything you would expect in a Hampton Inn. Everything neat and clean. Only suggestion, they should have real half-and-half with coffee instead of chemically-charged Coffeemate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Last time I stayed at a Hampton Inn , I was far less than satisfied, I contacted the company and they made things right. This stay was excellent , everything I expected from a Hampton Inn. room was nice, smelled good, facilities were well taken care of , staff was friendly, breakfast was good

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Covington
Hampton Inn Conyers
#2 of 15 in Conyers
4.0 of 5 stars 242 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conyers

Been to Hampton Inn Covington? Share your experiences!