I was in Covington for 10 days for work and stayed at this Hampton Inn. This is a wonderful hotel!! Its a VERY clean hotel, with wonderful staff, and BY FAR the best hotel in Covington. The lady at the front desk (Holly) was incredibly friendly everytime I saw her. My room was perfectly cleaned when I returned everyday. If your one for detail, my wash cloths were shaped everyday in a flower. My coffee, coffee cups, creamer/sugar packets, etc were refilled everyday! They had flavored water in the lobby (lemon or orange with real fruit) everyday. It has a great boardroom and one of the best gym's I've ever seen at a hotel. I perfectly sized pool for a hotel this size. This hotel BY FAR is the best hotel in Covington!! I will be back to Covington for work and there is no doubt in my mind that I will be staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Covington Hotel Covington
- Hampton Inn Covington Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn Covington is off I-20 in Covington, Georgia. Explore Antebellum homes that line the streets of historic downtown Covington or one of many local colleges such as Oxford College and Georgia Perimeter College. Enjoy our free hot breakfast and free wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Covington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.