“great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Cordele
Greenfield
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Room was clean and comfortable. Free breakfast was very good with fresh cut fruit. I would stay at this hotel again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Loganville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We planned a trip to where my Mother grow up and the Ramada in Cordele, GA was close to Vienna,GA. The staff, Breakfast was great, when we opened our room the room smelled so good. We plan on going back and the Ramada is where we will stay next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Spring Hill, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel while traveling from Tampa, FL to our destination in North Carolina. I would have probably given it 2 stars, but since we didn't get bedbugs, I bumped it up to 3. The rooms were old and "felt" dirty. I was honestly concerned about bedbugs. The ceiling in the bathroom had mold and mildew above the shower. The shower head was perfect for me because I'm 5'1" but my husband had to duck at 5'11". The lobby was cute and the outside looks nice. I think you get what you pay for at $59 a night. Next time, I think we'll try the Marriott across the street!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Deatsville, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had to fix our toilet our self. Another family that stayed their with us....their air conditioner didn't work. They would not move them to another room. Our room was non-smoking, but smelled like an ashtray. If you do stay make sure to take a comforter with you....they do not provide those. Management was knocking on our door at midnight wanting to know if our other families were checking in "because I could be renting out these rooms." I had to turn 2 families away to another hotel due to the pushiness of management. We just needed sleep at that point. Trash cans over flowing around hotel. Staff at continental breakfast was rude. I know you can't make everybody happy, but this was ridiculous. Good luck.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Just what you need for an overnight stay. Clean, convenient, comfortable. Family of four that takes advantage of the breakfast, will actually make money. Do not hesitate to schedule. Stayed there on a trip from Louisville to Jacksonville and will do so again on the next trip.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Cordele? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Cordele

Address: 2016 16th Avenue East, Cordele, GA 31015
Location: United States > Georgia > Cordele
Business Center with Internet Access Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Cordele
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Cordele 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Cordele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn - Cordele Hotel Cordele
Cordele Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Cordele, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.