“very good Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dothan, Alabama
“very good Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We picked up some chicken and beef burritos to bring back to our hotel. The flavor and freshness was very impressive. If we are back in Cordele sometime soon, we'll definitely return. Service was prompt, courteous and efficient.

Visited October 2012

Palm Harbor, Florida
“We go here by default”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Food is ok. Service is weak and the restrooms are disgusting. They have an infamous 3 bladed ceiling fan (its missing one) as well at christmas the tree in the lobby they put up is too tall so they cut the top foot off. The kids are entertained for sure. If this place was in our hometown of tampa, it would die. In cordele you are limited so its either a home cooking restaurant or this. We have a part time farm in the area so we go here perhaps six times a year.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Conyers, Georgia, United States
“Avoid this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We selected this because it was OK on trip advisor. I'm not sure whom ate here and gave it a good rating because it was not as advertised. The place was dirty and we had about 4 flys to help us with our diner. I ordered Taqitos (sp) and they were overcooked and the rice and beans were cold. My wife had tacos and they were only fair she said she has had better at Taco Bell. In addition the waiter we had was very rude. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great for Cordele!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our family of four visited around 7:30 on a Sunday night. The service was prompt, and although our server spoke little English, our orders arrived exactly as ordered (and I even made modifications to a menu item!). My husband had shrimp, and it was good. I had enchiladas, and they were absolutely amazing! All food was hot, and priced reasonably. For Cordele, this is probably one of the better places to eat - it is one of only two sit-down restaurants on the main highway.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oakville, Canada
“A real unexpected gem in Cordele. Some of the best Mexican food I have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

We went for a business lunch while working in Cordele. I had been there previously and like it, but this time the food was even better than before. The servings were huge but so good, you stuffed it in until you almost exploded, just so you would not have to leave any on your plate. The salsa is spicy and fresh tasting, some of the best tasting that I have had. I ordered the steak with all the trimmings to put into a soft tortilla and it was superb. Prices were extremely reasonable based on the portion sizes. Go really hungry, but go.....

• Visited June 2012