“Ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Cordele

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Cordele to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Cordele
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   416 S. Greer Street, Cordele, GA 31015 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites Cordele)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Cordele
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Perfectly average, no problems here. Cleanliness was satisfactory, breakfast was what you would expect. Prior reviews complain of trains, I was on south side of building and didn't hear any. If they could do anything to make this place a better stop along I75 they could invest in a hot tub for weary travelers.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

Very clean and convenient. Excellent value. My only complaint would be the noise of the train. That isn't something that can really be controlled, but offering complimentary ear plugs would be nice.

Saginaw
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

No hot water, no breakfast or coffee left after 8am, un-vacuumed floors in room and hallways, smoky smell EVERYWHERE, no AARP or AAA discount on weekends, the list of bad could go on and on..............Only received one star because the bed was fine.

Room Tip: Book a room at a different hotel
Venice, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

The welcome that I received upon checking in was like "Oh my God I have to get up and do something now". There was no "Welcome to Baymont what can I do for you." I informed the person checking me in that I was a club Carlson member but I didn't have my card with me that she will need to look me up in the computer, the response I received was "we can't look up members numbers on these computers". 15 minutes earlier I had booked the room as a rewards night and she had the reservation on this computer which means the computer that she has the reservation on is connected directly to the Club Carlson network, every other Club Carlson hotel that I have checked into was able to pull up my number, but this person who I so rudely disturbed was not able to.
The bed itself was another issue. The bed was dead! there was no loft to it. when you sat on it, it felt more like a futon than a bed. no bounce no cushion, nothing.
The next morning I noticed that something decided to use me as a buffet during the night, I had a huge welt on my forearm where something had bitten me, don't know what it was but I am sure it had more legs the I have.
The breakfast was nonexistent I got to breakfast 30 minutes before they we scheduled to close and everything, EVERYTHING was empty except for the cereal dispensers but no milk. So if you plan to have breakfast remember the early bird gets the worm .

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Green Bay
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2015

At check in, a lady was behind the desk had a big hole in her shirt as big as a fist and you could almost see her naughty area! I was checking in with my underage child, so that made me concerned right fromt the start!

Sheets were stained in the room and needed new ones badly. The shower curtain was badly damaged and needed to be replaced. When you turn on the heater in the room, a musty smell appears. The bed was moist and not sure if it was permanently wet or what. The bed was badly arched and needed to be replaced.

If you can, stay somewhere else. I've stayed at nice Baymont's in the past, so it has to be just this property with many issues.

Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2015

room was enjoyable location wa great price very appealing

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Cordele? Share your experiences!