“would have been 5-stars, but ...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Military; Save up to 15%
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Conyers
new york
“would have been 5-stars, but ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

We stayed here for three nights in August 2011 while visiting family in Georgia. Our stay was a positive one, except for one detail, which I will mention at the end of my brief review.

This is a typical Hampton Inn - good breakfast, comfortable beds, fast/friendly check-in, clean and updated rooms. This hotel would have received five stars, except for one detail that annoyed me.

Upon returning home the next day, I realized that I had left my glasses at the hotel. I remembered exactly where I left them and called the hotel. I told them the room we stayed in and the location where the glasses were lost. They said they'd get back to us, except no one did. No one followed up. I'm not sure if this is a hotel-wide policy, but it certainly irked me.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

As a business man, I have had more than my fair share of hotel stays. I do not ask for much except a clean room, a quiet environment and a decent breakfast. As a Diamond member in the Hilton Honors program, I knew what to expect at a Hampton Inn--continental breakfast, free WiFi, etc. I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Conyers for almost two weeks and I must say that the staff went above and beyond to make my stay the best one I have had in years! The Front Desk staff was very friendly and determined to make sure that my time at the hotel was absolutely perfect. I was originally placed in a room near the ice machine but after informing them that I was a light sleeper, they quickly changed my room and even helped me carry my luggage. The room was very clean and the breakfast had a lot more choices than your typical Hampton hotel. The location of the hotel was perfect because it was near a wide variety of restaurants. The Front Desk even informed me that some of them offer discounts only to Hampton Inn guests. I was very pleased with my stay and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have been here for over 8 months and I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this place is. The staff including Susan, Nicole, all the front desk, housekeeping, kitchen staff and maintenance have all been wonderful, accommodating and pleasant to deal with for the past 8 months. They have upgraded the TV's, headboards, and provided new items for the breakfast area. They are currently renovating to provide more opportunity for the larger groups that need conference rooms. This is the place to stay! I will recommend this place to all my friends and co-workers.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Loganville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

Absolutely phoenomenal......the breakfast at the Hampton Inn in Conyers is the bestest. There is such a variety - from healthy to protein. And I was really WOW'd when I saw that they had fresh-made oatmeal with raisins, nuts and brown sugar. This is the breakfast buffet of Conyers and it is all FREE with your reservation.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Many of my friends and I recently stayed at this hotel because the Conyers area was hosting a once in a lifetime event at the Horse Park for the Golden Retrievers In The South. Our first choice was the Holiday Inn Express but like many of the hotels in the surrounding area, they were sold out. However, my sister booked another room at the Hampton Inn for someone who ended up not coming. Thank goodness for that too! The rooms were very clean (I even noticed from the Front Desk that they received a 100 on their inspection). The complimentary breakfast had more choices than any other hotel I had ever stayed at. We did have a slight problem with the remote in our room but when we called down to the Front Desk, they quickly responded and fixed it. Everyone at the hotel was super nice and did an excellent job in making our stay very pleasant. The management team even hosted a Bow-Wow Ball for all of the guests! Although the next dog show event will be in another state, I know that Hampton Inn in Conyers will always be my first choice. Thank you for everything!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Sagaponack, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

We recently stayed at this Hampton Inn for an event at the Georgia International Horse Park. I cannot say enough about how wonderfully we were treated. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The front desk gave us directions to the Monastery of the Holy Spirit, one of the highlights of our trip. The breakfast staff went out of their way to get us breakfast options my diabetic husband could enjoy. Our room was clean, the housekeepers smiled and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This Hampton Inn deserves a 5 Star Rating. They had brand new flat screen TV's and our room had a fridge and microwave as well. We'll definitely stay there again the next time we visit Conyers.

Room Tip: The high floors are completely non-smoking
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

We stay in a lot of hotels during the year. Many of them are Hampton Inns. The one in Conyers is by far the worst we have stayed in. We stayed 22-25 Sep 2011. When we checked in, we found that they had given our room to someone else even though we had prepaid. The room we were given was not the type we reserved. We reserved a King Studio with Sofa Bed, and we were given a standard with two queens. This hotel still has smoking rooms and the odor of smoke is everywhere. There was a lot of mildew in the bathroom and the AC unit was not removing moisture from the room. They over use Fabreze and this practice causes serious allergy issues. This property needs a big renovation along with serious management improvements. Steer clear of this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Conyers? Share your experiences!