“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mocksville, North Carolina
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Great Hotel and the best of service. While there we had dinner at the Outback across the road on Dogwood. While eating dinner car window broken, everthing stolen. The Hampton and its staff let me park my car over night and part of the next day at the overhang at guest check in, storms in the area. Also the next day I had appointments, the hotel staff called me to let me know that my car was fixed and waiting. The manager even kept my keys to the car and let the window repair team into the car to repair the broken window. I travel all over the US and this kind of service at a hotel is rare. Food was great as well as the clean and confortable rooms. I will be back. But not at the Outback, they could care less.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

My sister and I stayed at this Hampton Inn when we went to Conyers to attend our father's funeral. We found the hotel to be a great value. The location is conveniently close to the interstate and shopping. I needed shoelaces and a Walmart was just a short stroll away. The price was reasonable and we found the hotel to be very clean and safe. The breakfast was filling and varied and we noticed that nearly everyone working there was outgoing and friendly.

Room Tip: Hampton Inn offers a bereavement rate if needed.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Montgomery, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

We stayed at this hotel because we were in town for a religous convention. The hotel was clean, the customer service was great, and the morning breakfast passed my expectations. It's convention to a little shopping area directly behind it including a Wal-Mart. I definitely recommend this hotel if you're ever in town and we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

After two years of working seemingly endless hours in a Chicago office, I was able to finally have a mini vacation with my husband and two kids. We all took a vote and decided to take a road trip to Disney World. Although my daughter could not wait to meet her idol, Cinderella, we had to stop for the night. When my husband and I carried our sleepy children through the doors of Hampton Inn in Conyers, we immediately knew that this hotel was different from the rest. After long hours of being stuck in a car, we were all a little tired and cranky. However, it's amazing how a friendly smile can change your mood. The front desk staff and manager were extremely sweet and charming. You can tell that they really enjoy their job and actually care about the comfort of you and your family. Even the housekeepers happily greet you as you pass them by. Also, the breakfast hostess did an excellent job in filling our stomachs and our hearts. They say that Disney World is the happiest place in the world. If that is true, Hampton Inn in Conyers comes in second.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend (Our 17th anniversary!). The very first thing we noticed, as we walked in was the freshly baked cookies. Yum! Check-in was a breeze and the beds had a "home-feel" to them. Not only is their breakfast HOT, but it is free! Overall, the property is in great condition and the service exceeded my expectations!! They made sure that the weekend away from the child was as fantastic as we anticipated. We will surely be back! Thank you!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Americus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

The Hampton Inn in Conyers Georgia treats me like a member of their family. I am always warmly greeted and they seem to really be happy to see me return. The cleanliness and comfortable atmosphere makes a really a great place for me to unwind at the end of a busy day. The morning breakfast selection is always good and tastefully presented. The rooms are quiet and the bed is very comfortable. The staff is always ready and willing to help in any way they can. Good folks.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Everyone that helped us at the Hampton Inn in Conyers, Ga. was so helpful and warm. Also, I am very particular about cleanliness and I felt right at home at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area on business or travel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Conyers? Share your experiences!