“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Montgomery, AL
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

We stayed at this hotel because we were in town for a religous convention. The hotel was clean, the customer service was great, and the morning breakfast passed my expectations. It's convention to a little shopping area directly behind it including a Wal-Mart. I definitely recommend this hotel if you're ever in town and we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

After two years of working seemingly endless hours in a Chicago office, I was able to finally have a mini vacation with my husband and two kids. We all took a vote and decided to take a road trip to Disney World. Although my daughter could not wait to meet her idol, Cinderella, we had to stop for the night. When my husband and I carried our sleepy children through the doors of Hampton Inn in Conyers, we immediately knew that this hotel was different from the rest. After long hours of being stuck in a car, we were all a little tired and cranky. However, it's amazing how a friendly smile can change your mood. The front desk staff and manager were extremely sweet and charming. You can tell that they really enjoy their job and actually care about the comfort of you and your family. Even the housekeepers happily greet you as you pass them by. Also, the breakfast hostess did an excellent job in filling our stomachs and our hearts. They say that Disney World is the happiest place in the world. If that is true, Hampton Inn in Conyers comes in second.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend (Our 17th anniversary!). The very first thing we noticed, as we walked in was the freshly baked cookies. Yum! Check-in was a breeze and the beds had a "home-feel" to them. Not only is their breakfast HOT, but it is free! Overall, the property is in great condition and the service exceeded my expectations!! They made sure that the weekend away from the child was as fantastic as we anticipated. We will surely be back! Thank you!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Americus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

The Hampton Inn in Conyers Georgia treats me like a member of their family. I am always warmly greeted and they seem to really be happy to see me return. The cleanliness and comfortable atmosphere makes a really a great place for me to unwind at the end of a busy day. The morning breakfast selection is always good and tastefully presented. The rooms are quiet and the bed is very comfortable. The staff is always ready and willing to help in any way they can. Good folks.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Everyone that helped us at the Hampton Inn in Conyers, Ga. was so helpful and warm. Also, I am very particular about cleanliness and I felt right at home at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area on business or travel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago and the staff was exceptional. They always had a smile on their face and were extremely helpful when we were trying to find a place to eat. The hotel was clean and just what you expect from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Clermont, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

Over the extended Thanksgiving Holiday 2010 we had a large contingent of family quartered at the Hampton Inn of Conyers, Georgia, and we couldn't have been more delighted with our stay. Our party spanned the years in age, from nearly newborn and toddlers, to teens in various stages and attitudes, to young parents, grandparents and the very senior members. Normally a stay/visit of this nature causes amounts of intra-familial tension exacerbated by cabin fever, all minimized by the accommodating staff (who adopted all of us!) wonderful service and commodious accommodations themselves. This is not a brand new Hampton Inn, I gathered it was erected to house visitors to the 1996 Olympic equestrian events held in Conyers, but the amenities. especially the breakfast, remain unsurpassed at any of the many Hampton Inns I have experienced during years of business travel. The wireless internet service never faltered under the extreme load placed on it, including Thanksgiving Eve when no fewer than 20 youngsters were online on devices in the hotel lobby, all consuming the free evening cookies as fast as the amused staff could produce them! A number of small problems (mostly caused by family friction) were quickly addressed by the busy staff and cheerfully resolved! Thanks to the staff of the Hampton Inn, Conyers, Georgia, we will see you next Thanksgiving!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Conyers? Share your experiences!