“Just like home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Conyers
Latham, New York, United States
“Just like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Charlie & Jamar where great hosts and gave me lots of ideas of things to do in the area as I am a guest for 30+ days. Room service personnel were always friendly and kept my room nice. They picked up some stuff, but left other stuff alone, That was the best thing. They seem to know what to move & clean and what to leave the hell alone. I would recommend the place to anyone who is in need of a room with a small kitchen

Room Tip: get a kitchen
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel it's the perfect place to get away and the front desk service is awesome. especially Charlie. The food is great also. The rooms are very clean and well kept. I'd advise this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I would like to say that I had the hornor of staying at the Hawthorn suites by Wyndham in Conyers, Ga and my loved one and I had a blast! The hotal is very clean and the management/ customer service is great, I didnt have to leave the hotal for food because the food was great and at reasonable prices! The horsepark was wonderful and the my stepson enjoyed him self! Jabori Crutchfield is a good owner and shows great leadership skills, Jabori is the great man for the job and I look forward in staying at The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Conyers, Ga again in December!

• Stayed August 2013
Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a mother of 2 and i have been on the go nonstop like the energizer bunny for about 3months straight.. I began to feel overwhelmed with work, school and motherly duties.. anyway I booked a room for the weekend with a few good books and was ready to relax and unwind, This was the perfect place , the environment was calming, the staff was pleasant, the food was awesome and if you have any questions or need anything go see "Jabori" I wanted to pack him up and take him everywhere i ever go, He is sooooo helpful and i promise you I'm not just saying that... Go see for your self.. i give this place 10000 stars!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Beware of the staff at this hotel, and ALWAYS check your credit card statements. I have been in a gridlock with them for over a week now trying to get my card credited back because they charged me twice for a room. I have called multiple times over the course of the last week, and every time I have been told something different, even though I have spoken to the same person. I have been promised many times that I would be speaking to the General Manager, Dionne, but she has yet to call me even though her staff has let me know that she would be. The biggest issue I have is being told that something was going to be done, or someone was going to call me, and they don't follow through. I am not happy at all with the service I have received from this hotel's staff, and I want to forewarn people that are looking to stay here that if you do to be sure you are checking your statements from your card... or you may end up in a similar headache!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1HawthornConyers, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for your inconvenience recently after your stay. As mentioned to you over the phone when we spoke the guest service manager(s) both was trying in their own efforts to trace and research all information from housekeeping (reports etc.) on this matter to ensure that we as a hotel did not make an oversight on your part or ours. When hotel products such as these go missing, it does require detail research which was going on both times you called back. Sometime our customers do mistakenly leave with hotel products, of which they must pay for or simply return.

Our hotel invests a large amount of money on good quality products for each of our guest rooms, and unfortunately some items do end up missing which has to be accounted for.

I have however, spoken with your significant other in person and resolved the issue.

Please let me know if I can be of service to you should you need anything else.

At your service,

Dionne Ford

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers

Address: 1659 Centennial Olympic Parkway, Conyers, GA 30013
Location: United States > Georgia > Conyers
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Conyers
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers 2.5*
Nestled on the grounds of the Georgia Internationl Horse Park and Cherokee Run "Arnold Palmer" Signature Golf Course, Hawthorn Suites offers 77 exquisitely designed suites...all the comforts of home. All suites come with one or two beds with kitchenette or fully equipped full kitchen with living room/dinning room combination and full balcony overlooking the calm and tranquil grounds of the Cherokee Run Golf Course, Horse Park, Big Haynes Creek Nature center and more. Hiking, running, biking and horse trails are also nestled on the grounds. Hawthorn also sits directly across the street from the up and coming North Georgia Train Steamers that will host 2 miles of scenic train rides for all guest and families throughout the the surrounding areas. Opening soon on March 17th, Hawthorn feature the newly created and soon remodeled "19th Hole Bistro + Lounge" that will host a full bar to include casual dinning. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites Conyers
Conyers Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.