Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers/Atlanta Area
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers/Atlanta Area to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers/Atlanta Area
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
AUBURN
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This Microtel in Conyers, Ga @1412 Old McDonough Highway were Excellent. Me and my Husband stayed one week the staff were Excellent the Front Dest were very Excellent. very nice location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Canton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The first room I checked into had static on the tv. Being there a week I just didn't think I could take that. Your front desk clerk was wonderful and quickly moved me to another room. She was great!!!! Your maid service was great as well. Always had the room cleaned by the time I got back and even came by one day to make sure it was all ok.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

To begin with, I have not made it to the hotel, never have seen it and don't really know where it is. However, I called to make a reservation, giving my credit card info a week ago. We we to check in today however we decide not to leave until tomorrow, 8/4. I called tomake the changes and the agent had trouble finding my reservation. When she made the change she said that she was emailing a confirmation. (by the way, the first agent said the same thing and didn't) She didn't email one either. Then I had a question and called back, the 3rd time, and they could not find my reservation at all. I asked for a manager and there was not one available. They said that since I wasn't able to give them a confirmation number, that wasn't emailed, they could not confirm that I have a reservation at all and could not tell me who has our credit card information. Now I am sitting here, mad as can be and don't know how to resolve the issue. My husband is not home yet and doesn't know that I have given his credit card information to a bunch of lunatics and don't know how to get it cancelled.??????????? Also, had to stay on hold about 30 minutes!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Augusta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My first and last stay at this establishment! Bed was at the best sleepable. Couch was terrible! When I sat on it I went down into the frame work to the point the cushion was below the front edge of the couch frame. Bathroom tile grout was black. Not sure it that was by design or moldy. Breakfast was the worst I have ever experienced! Watered down orange juice, bagels or cerial were your choices, coffee was south of OK. Worst part of my stay was the desk clerk would not connect my wife ti my room when she called the hotel. Kids running the halls and being loud - where were the parents? Do not recommend anyone staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Wife and I have stayed at this Microtel several times over a period of perhaps eight or so years. Just east of Atlanta, Conyers makes a good jumping off spot if you've landed at Atlanta and are headed off next day to the Coast or other eastward points. Conyers has lots of motels, this Microtel being probably the cheapest one acceptable.

Unfortunately, "barely acceptable" seems increasingly true. We continue to find it basically clean and comfortable but a newcomer might well baulk at some negatives: stained upholstery, well past the stage where it should have been replaced; bathroom fan not working; a lobby computer that has been out of order now on two visits; vending machine also out of order; and, as other Tripadvisors have noted, a dreary breakfast. Some desk staff are helpful and friendly, others couldn't care less.

Overall, one gets the impression that this Microtel needs a firm directing hand before it deteriorates further.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Conyers, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I did not expect luxury in a 55.00 a night room that took pets.Our movers had all our furniture out of the house 3 days before we were to take possession of our home in Florida and this was the only convenient hotel that took pets. After 40 minutes of our dogs stressing out, probably over the stench, my husband took the dogs, returned to an empty house and slept on the floor. I stayed only one night and it was beyond disgusting.The pull out sofa was so bad, when I sat on it, there was zero support and I had to pull myself out of the hole. The cushions on everything were stained ...just fitlhy. They obviously put all the smokers on the same floor as pets. The room smelled so bad and even turning on the AC did no help....it actually made the stench worse! After a fitful night sleep , I went to shower only to realize it was a "trick" shower and went to call the front desk to find out how to use the shower, but the in room phone was dead, so I used my cell to call.After figuring out the shower, the toilet would not flush unless you used every ounce of strength to push down on the handle.It was like competing in an Olympic event just to complete a mundane task in this hell hole. The floors has crushed food and cigarette ashes that were not vacuumed up. There were ants on the counter and in the sink. The continental breakfast was another nightmare.Ants were crawling all over the food area. I took a bagel that was wrapped and 2 small jely packs to the room. When I opened the jelly, it was the consistency of a gummy bear and soon the be a lollipop and the bagel had green mold on it !!! I packed up my stuff and checked out 2 days early. The young lady who was the day manager informed me she would have to charge me for one more of the days as I did not give 24 hours notice.. However, upon hearing of all my complaints she refunded me the proper amount. Honestly, this place is a HazMat zone and probably used as long term housing for all the entitlement thugs in this town. A true disgrace that a business can't keep the place clean...clean is easy. Don't do it.....I re checked into the Holiday Inn Express and it seemed like the 4 Seasons after this fiasco !

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Asheboro, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I choose Suites for a reason. There were no dishes, utensils, or even a coffee pot. Booked room for four people, had to hunt down linen and pillows. Went to lobby to get coffee, they were out of coffee! That is a first for me. Lackadaisical desk person at night. The continental breakfast area was filthy and never stocked. The maid was awesome though. They should not call this a suite. I've stayed in regular rooms for half the price that had more to offer than this place. Never again.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers/Atlanta Area? Share your experiences!