“Mexican food” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Covington, Georgia
“Mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

If your on Salem rd in conyers and you want Mexican food stop by but I would not go out of my way. Nothing special about it just basic Mexican food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Conyers, Georgia, United States
“Poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have been eating at this resturant for years. Never had a complaint or a problem until today. I usually dine in but I did a take out today. It wasn't til I got home to eat that I realized that even though t was what i ordered, it included chicken on the inside that I didn't order. I couldn't tell the chicken was in it until I got in the middle of the taco salad. !0 minutes after eating me and my finacee got sick to the stomach really bad and this last for a few hours. So not a happy customer right now

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Conyers, Georgia
“Quality Food and Quick Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I always enjoy going to this restuarant. I like the consistency of good food and the fact that I never had to linger wondering when will the meal come. (I love the chimichangas..beef). The atmosphere is nice and the place is clean. That includes the bathrooms.

Visited January 2012
Conyers, Georgia
“favorite mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Chicken soup and tres tacos de carne asada are our favorites.

Visited February 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
“Gross food, poor service - would not recommend”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

When we walked in, no customers were there. The first worker we saw was chewing on his fingernails, and unfortunately - he eneded up being our server. Avoid the chicken! The chicken in my enchilada tasted bad so I tried to just eat the bean enchilada next to it and accidently got a bite of chicken once and could taste it instantly - that is how foul the chicken tasted. Definately off and no good. The ground beef in my 3rd enchilada and also on the nachos was not seasonsed at all - very dry & bland. Our server disappeared and we had to wait long periods for him to return. We even had to wait for our bill. We paid at the cash register and the man there didn't say a word to us - not hello, not thank you, nothing. Would NOT recommend this restuarant!

• Visited January 2012