“Salmon retreat” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 158 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: American
“Salmon retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This weekend me and my husband went to try Longhorns special 3 course meal for $12.99. It is one of the few resturant we both can go and eat since i only eat chicken and fish. The chef over cooked my salmon and burn the top of it very badly. Since my husband had started to eat i did not want to send it back i told the waiter i would cut the top that was burn off and finish my meal. The manager was notify of the meal and strong encourage me to let them fixed my meal with another cooked salmon. I was so glad he did because it was the best salmon i had ever ate. if was simply melt in your mouth delicious. Not only did he ensure it was right the second time but took the meal off the ticket. Thank you Longhorn for good Manager and customer services. It will be my #1 place to dine RHarris

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Seems the same everywhere ... good quality but you pat for it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to Longhorn last night - The food and the prices were the same as back home. The waitress was good although she messed up my martini and they tried to overcharge me for it. I would rather go to Outback.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Conyers, Georgia, United States
“Busy because they are good at what they do.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

In the midst of failing eateries in my hometown of Conyers, Georgia at least the LongHorn is still doing well. Good food. Friendly service. It's a true mainstay in the changing times.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ningbo, China
“A very good steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The steaks here(at this particular location) are very good for the price(10-20$)...and of good quality.. MUCH better than outback and similar chain steak joints.
The place is in a new building, prices(especially lunch) are good, service is great and has a cool low key atmposphere.
Easy to get in and out pretty quick and without spending too much..I like the place!

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, FL
“Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went there on my wife's birthday and everything was excellent. This is the first time that everything went well from the minute we entered the door. The host, the waiter, the manager, and the food was excellent. I never expected this in such a small city, I was impressed. Great service.

• Visited November 2012