“Some of the best sushi in the Atlanta area” 5 of 5 stars

770-922-7751
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Japanese
Conyers, GA
“Some of the best sushi in the Atlanta area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

I've eaten sushi all over the world and I Love Sushi can hang in there with the best. As a matter a fact a few years ago they made the AJC's top 10 sushi restaurants in the Atlanta Metro area. Tommy-san and his wife run the place and ensure that the seafood is always fresh. While you can get some of the rolols that have become popular, his specialty is the traditional nigiri sushi.

The shop is scrupulously clean and the decor reflects Tommy-san's two great loves...deep sea fishing and sumo. For the non-sushi inclined the menu has many other items. While the ala carte price for sushi is not cheap, it is on a par with the better places downtown. The chefs specials on the other hand are extremely reasonable.

For those who want cheaper sushi, I highly recommend the Publix supermarket 1/2 mile south on GA 20. I for one will pay a bit more for a wonderful product made fresh just for me.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Conyers, GA
“Not great sushi for an expensive price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

When I went to this restaurant, it looked very nice. Things were different when I actually started my meal. First they charged extra for sauces, which no other sushi place has ever done to me. The sushi was also more expensive than the other local places, but not as tasty.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere