“WOW!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Oglethorpe, Georgia
“WOW!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Earlier in the month, I decided to give this hotel another shot after I heard they were renovating. I have stayed here many times in the past and noticed the gradual decline. When I pulled up today, I couldn't believe the brand new paint colors on the outside! It really has brightened the place up. I must admit, there is nothing like checking into a hotel and seeing a friendly face that always treats you like family. I will continue to be a faithful customer for years to come.

Room Tip: Great inexpensive getaway
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Commerce, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This places has had a bad reputation in the past but that is all behind them now. It is under new ownership and they are spending a ton on upgrades to make it nicer. The lobby is being completely redone and the rooms have new linens, curtains and a/c units. The rooms are clean and look nice when you walk in. The owner was own site for breakfast and made me feel at ease with pleasant conversation. I had a problem with my reservations made through Travelocity but it was not the motels fault. They addressed it quickly after trying to get Travelocity on the phone and had it sorted out in a jiffy. I was very impressed with the desk personnel. If I ever come back to Commerce, I'll be staying here! Great price, great place!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The management and staff were very friendly and professional. The rooms were very well taken care of. Would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family! The prices of the rooms were very reasonable! Will be taken a trip back at the end of the month

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Buford, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

I have been staying at this hotel for many years. Recently when I arrived to check in, i noticed it had changed from a Quality INN to an America's Best Value INN. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! Past stays at this hotel were always plagued with problems; stained sheets, a/c not working, hairs in the tub, etc. Apparently, the hotel is under new ownership and are in the process of completely renovating the entire hotel! Our room was very clean and the staff was super friendly and inviting. I cannot wait until the renovations are complete! My family and I are definitely looking forward to our next stay at the Amercia's Best Value INN of Commerce!!!

Room Tip: Great staff and clean rooms
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Commerce? Share your experiences!