“Hampton Inn, Commerce, Georgia” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Early Save up to 15%
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
“Hampton Inn, Commerce, Georgia”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2006

Our reservations were not booked in advance, as we did not plan to stop, but drive straight through to our destination. However, the night driving got the best of us.

In phoning the 1800 number from the road, I asked for the rate on twin beds and made the reservation. Upon arriving, I asked the desk clerk for the rate, who quoted me $10.00 less. I explained I had made a reservation over the phone not more than 20 minutes ago, at a higher rate. He explained to me it wasn’t a problem to kick it out of the system and would take care of it. He was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. The next morning when the bill arrived, it was indeed the price the desk clerk quoted.

The room was clean and comfortable, though wear was noticeable. I did take into consideration that this Hampton Inn is not far from the University, so I am sure it has seen a few wild parties in its’ day. The vending areas are definitely in need of a deep cleaning.

Per our request, the room was non smoking. However, a stench of cigarette smoke was evident.

We had a very comfortable quiet sleep with no issues. The breakfast buffet was very well maintained and stocked. The food tasted very good and was well prepared.

In having to drive this route again, we would stay at this Hampton Inn. Even with all of the items noted above, we didn’t loose any sleep and took the location of the hotel into consideration.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2005

I was dead tired from driving in heavy rain for hours. Instead of making it to
Atlanta as scheduled, I stopped here. I usually find Hampton Inn dependable,
but this was only so so. I asked for a room on the far side of the hotel away from
a truck parking lot and the highway. Maybe those rooms were higher priced,
and I was given a room next to the truck parking lot. There was a young teenage
girl who hung out in the lobby alot and used the manager's wireless desk phone.
If you must stay here, insist on a room away from the truck lot. Truckers did
come in here all night long. If you have time, you might to stop on Rte 129
instead of Commerce (Rte 441) or try another motel closeby on 441.

• Stayed October 2005

Been to Hampton Inn Commerce? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Commerce

Address: 153 Hampton Court, Commerce, GA 30529
Location: United States > Georgia > Commerce
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Commerce 2.5*
Interior corridor hotel, renovated lobby , breakfast area, 2011 with complimentary hot breakfast, business center, upgraded bedding package, Next door to Tanger Outlet and Atlanta SpeedwayTravel Centers of America, Quiktrip, Long Horn Steak House, Super WalMart, Gresham Motor Park, Athens-UGA. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Commerce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Commerce Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Commerce, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.