“Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Commerce

You added Travelodge Commerce to your Saves list
Travelodge Commerce
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   267 Steven B Tanger Blvd, Commerce, GA 30529 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Commerce)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Youngsville, North Carolina
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Enjoyable 3 night stay. Hotel exterior was very nice looking. Room was very clean. Nice shower. Great service. Manager Harry Patel makes every effort to make sure you are satisfied. I had booked online and had needed to add a night just before leaving home. There was a problem with the computer system and I was not able to get the change made so the reversation center added a night manually but said they had to give me a higher rate. I spoke to Harry when I arrived and he said that he would make it right. He dealt with the reversation center the next day while I was at the track at Road Atlanta. He said it was his place to deal with the problem, not mine. That is what I call good customer service. I will definitely be staying here whenever I am in the Commerce area and will recommend this hotel to my friends. Plenty of good places to eat close by too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Himesh P, Manager at Travelodge Commerce, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Welcome to the family and thanks for awarding the highest possible rating for your stay at the TRAVELODGE OF COMMERCE - GEORGIA. You ask and we will try and comply - that's our philosophy; we can't always deliver, but we will defintiely try our best.

We could not have exected a better review; covers all aspects of the hospitality services and the highest possible award on tripadvisor. We hope to see you, your family and friends soon...

HARRY PATEL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel which is convenient to the Commerce area. The owner is very personable and responsive. He is usually on site and interesting to talk to. The room was clean, comfortable, quiet and inexpensive. There was a microwave and frig in the room.

The Travelodge is a good stopover point if you are traveling on I-85. There are many restaurants within a quarter mile of the property.

Room Tip: Has a nice gazebo in the front of the property, and several grills that are available for guests.
Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Himesh P, Manager at Travelodge Commerce, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review of your stay at theTRAVELODGE OF COMMERCE-GEORGIA. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Harry patel
CLEARWATER
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Because of the reviews I read for this hotel, my husband and I decided to stay on our way back to FL. Big mistake! I booked this hotel on line and requested a 1st floor smoking room because my husband has a bad back. I received my confirmation and charge for the room, but when we checked in we were told no 1st floor rooms available. Needless to say, I was not happy. We had a room at the back of the hotel, facing the highway and found it very noisy. Although the room was nice and clean, the electrical outlets in the bathroom area did not work and had to call the front desk to have someone come and fix it. After jiggling the outlet with the hair dryer, it finally worked. Should I have to jiggle my hair dryer before I can get the outlet to work?? The continental breakfast left a lot to be desired - not very healthy. Sweet rolls, sweet muffins, white bread,a few apples, one very ripe bananna and two cerals. When we checked out, we were charged a different amount than on my e-mail confirmation. After much discussion, we were re-imbursed for the difference. I think my first clue about this hotel was when we pulled in at 6:30 in the evening and only one car in the parking lot! In the future, because of the bad experience at this particular Travelodge, I would hesitate to stay at another one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Himesh P, Manager at Travelodge Commerce, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
We at the TRAVELODGE OF COMMERCE -GEORGIA care about your satisfaction before and during your stay. Positive as well as negative (constructive) comments help us to better ourselves.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review on this site. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us; please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.As per your concren about ground floor smoking room its first come first serve ....

Harry Patel
Manager
granite falls, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have stayed several times at this Travelodge in Commerce when traveling to and from Florida. This is one of the better ones and Harry Patel is their Manager.
The night clerk is Barabar Nash who is not only very nice but is extremely professional. She is an exceptional employee and should be recognized. I found the hotel to be clean and convenient on and off to I-85.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Himesh P, Manager at Travelodge Commerce, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Our hands-on management style is based upon the simple conviction – always provide quality, putting the interest of the guests first, so that the guest is made to feel the most important part of the equation. We believe the key is to have the quality of people in charge. At the TRAVELODGE OF COMMERCE -GEORGIA, we have staff that knows that this is their company. Each has a vested interest in the successful completion of every job. If they produce, everyone profits. And most importantly, if clients are satisfied, they will come back and stay again.

We thank you for recognising our staff, individually, your kind words and also for your business. We look forward to seeing you, your friends and family soon again.

Harry Patel
Manager
Waterloo,sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been staying at Travelodge in Commerce,ga. for the last two years and love the place. The staff are great to myself and my wife. It is well maintained and clean.The rates are great.I love staying at this motel and have made a great friend with Harry Patel the manager.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Himesh P, Manager at Travelodge Commerce, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your brief, but very relevant, review of your stay at the TRAVELODGE OF COMMERCE -GEORGIA.. As short as it is, you really have covered all aspects of our services; and we appreciate your recognition of the same. Look forward to seeing you back again soon...

Thank you.
Harry patel.
Forest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed here based on other folks comments, Very nice hotel, very clean. It is a little dated but very clean and being updated every day. The staff is very friendly and enjoys getting feedback on how to improve their operation. We choose to stay in this location and travel to and from Athens based on the value of the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Himesh P, Manager at Travelodge Commerce, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the TRAVELODGE OF COMMERCE - GEORGIA and that we met yur expectations. Our formula is simple: Deliver more than Guests' Expectations! . Our FREE unlimited breakfast, which now includes a Waffle Maker and a Pancake Maker, is very poular amongst guests...

We hope to see you, your friends and family soon again.

THANK YOU...
HARRY PATEL

Been to Travelodge Commerce? Share your experiences!