“Welcoming Staff & Environment” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #23 of 46 hotels in Columbus
Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Welcoming Staff & Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Upon entering our room I sat on the bed and it moved and became uneven. I immediately called front desk and they had a maintenance person dispatched to our room in 2 minutes. Our bed after sitting on it had slid off the slat and the maintenance man put it back into place and we had no further issue with it. Room was extremely clean as was the hotel. I was greeted by name (Mrs. Breeden) every time I entered the motel lobby. Now thats customer service!!!! I felt like I was entering cheers the bar where everyone knows your name. They had extremely friendly and helpful staff. Would definately stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelia O, Director of Sales at Wyndham Garden Columbus, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you had a problem with your bed but I'm happy we got it taken care of within mintues so you could enjoy the rest of your stay. Hope to see you again.

282 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My mom and I stayed at the Wyndham Garden because she was having surgery at the nearby Hughston Hospital. The hotel offered a discount for patients so the rate was pretty good. They allowed us to check in about 3 hours early, which was nice. Friendly and helpful front desk, even asked me how my mom's surgery went when I checked out. Great beds, nice shower (no tub), surprisingly good coffee in room, coldest fridge ever in a hotel room, nice TV, clean, high ceilings (at least on the first floor where our room was), decent breakfast, and handy little cafe and snack area in the lobby. There is tons of shopping and dining right down the road and the hospital was only a five minute drive.
The only negatives for me was being able to hear my neighbors through the wall. Now this might have been because there was a connecting door to that room but I could hear voices fairly clearly. And just a little thing but I hate flipping channels on the TV so a channel guide would be handy :) We will most likely stay here again if my mom needs any more procedures. I would recommend it for sure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and we hope your Mother is doing great. We hope to see you again next time your in the columbus area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I came to town for my sons graduation and when i checked in a wonderful young man at the front desk by the name of Raini was so polite , his energy was great .... He knew his job and he did it very well ..... And it seemed as if he loved his job as well ...... Great customer service skills with a positive attitude can take you a very long way ..... Also when i checked out there was woman by the name of Marie ..... Very very skilled attitude was very positive as well , id like to run into more people them very often when i go to other hotels .... And the rooms were fantastic ..... Comfy ..... Made me feel as if i was right at home ..... WYNDHAM GARDEN TRUELY IS MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME :) AND I WILL DEF... BE STAYING THERE AGAIN......

• Stayed November 2012
Shelia O, Director of Sales at Wyndham Garden Columbus, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your nice review. I will make sure I pass this information onto Raini.
We hope to see you again next time your in the Columbus area.

Been to Wyndham Garden Columbus? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Columbus

Address: 4027 Veterans Court, Columbus, GA 31909
Location: United States > Georgia > Columbus
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#19 Business Hotel in Columbus
#20 Family Hotel in Columbus
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Columbus 3*
Experience Columbus, ranked # 4 by the Best Life Magazine on the Top 100 Places to Raise a Family and the second largest city in Georgia while staying at the convenient Wyndham Garden, located only 0.8 Mile from I-185. Step outside the CSG Metro Airport only 4.6 Miles away and come into our contemporary lobby, where one of our friendly staff members will check you in. Stay in touch with your business or friends via our free high-speed wireless Internet and free local calls. Our amenities will make you feel right at home. Then take advantage of our proximity to the Peachtree Mall which is only 5.3 Miles from the hotel or enjoy a stroll at the Chattahoochee RiverWalk. If all the sightseeing and shopping still leave you desiring more exercise than come join us in our private fitness center. It's your call; you're in the heart of it all. After a long day of playing and shopping come back and relax at our pool. "The right way is only the Wyndham way" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, BookIt.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden Columbus Hotel Columbus
Columbus Wyndham

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Columbus, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.